The Basic Kegerator Conversion Kit allows you to specify many of your own components so you can create a custom draft beer set up. Note:
Coupler, regulator and CO2
tank not included.
Our kegerator conversion kits come complete with detailed instructions and are supported by our friendly and experienced product specialsts. You can count on them for personalized attention both before and after your purchase.
BASIC KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- 5 Feet of 5/16" Air/Co2 Line Assembly. The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design. Reusable plastic clamps make it easier to swich out taps or for cleaning.
- 5 Feet of Beer Line Assembly.
- 4-1/8" Long Shank with Nipple Assembly. This shank is 4-1/8" long measured from the end of the threading to the end where the faucet attaches. A shank is used to attach a beer line to a faucet. The shank is mounted through a 1" hole in a wall, refrigerator door, cabinet, etc. The shank comes with a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back. The compression ring is used to secure the shank to the mounting surface. All shanks come fitted with a tail piece for beer line connection.
- Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever. This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles
- Comes with Black ABS Plastic Faucet Knob.
- 1 Neoprene Washer. Washer is placed between keg coupler and beer line assembly. The purpose of this washer is stop any beer from leaking out the top of the keg coupler.
- Standard Specialty Faucet Wrench.
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Basic Kegerator Conversion Kit - Kegco.com & Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.