The Deluxe Kegerator Conversion Kit comes with everything you will need to successfully convert your refrigerator into a draft beer dispenser. Compared to the Standard kegerator kit, the Deluxe kit upgrades the faucet wrench and adds an all stainless steel drip tray that mounts on the door. All the draft beer parts are of the highest commercial grade quality which are designed and built to last.
Our kegerator conversion kits come complete with detailed instructions and are supported by our friendly and experienced product specialists. You can count on them for personalized attention both before and after your purchase.
DELUXE KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- Commercial Double Gauge Co2 Regulator (Built to Last!). (Large valve body, automatic vent control, checkvalve, Pressure Adjust Handle). This commercial double gauge regulator is built to last and loaded with commercial grade features! The commercial regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The second gauge indicates how much Co2 is left in the cylinder and when it should be refilled. The large turn handle in the center is used to easily adjust the output pressure.
- 5 Feet of 5/16" Air/Co2 Line Assembly. The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design. Reusable plastic clamps make it easier to swich out taps or for cleaning.
- KT85DL American "D" System Sankey Lever Handle Coupler. This is a commercial grade lever Handle keg coupler. The KT85D-L is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This keg tap works with all American "D" system sankey kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- 5 Feet of Beer Line Assembly.
- 4-1/8" Long Shank with Nipple Assembly. This shank is 4-1/8" long measured from the end of the threading to the end where the faucet attaches. A shank is used to attach a beer line to a faucet. The shank is mounted through a 1" hole in a wall, refrigerator door, cabinet, etc. The shank comes with a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back. The compression ring is used to secure the shank to the mounting surface. All shanks come fitted with a tail piece for beer line connection.
- Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever. This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles
- Comes with black ABS plastic Faucet Knob.
- 6" Stainless Steel Drip Tray with Back Spash (No Drain). The DP117 is an all stainless steel door mounted drip tray. This drip tray is 6" wide and is mounted do the door through two screw holes on the backsplash. There is no drain on this drip tray, so it will have to be manually emptied. This drip tray is popular due to its clean design and durability. The top vent comes off for easy cleaning.
- 1 Fiber Washer that is placed between regulator and Co2 Tank. This washer is optional. You can pick up additional washers when you get you tank filled.
- 1 Neoprene Washer that is placed between keg coupler and beer line assembly. The purpose of this washer is stop any beer from leaking out the top of the keg coupler.
- Deluxe Specialty Faucet Wrench
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Deluxe Door Mount Conversion Kit Taprite Regulator - EBDCK-T742_5T - With Tank - Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.