Don't let your refrigerator or freezer's low interior height prevent you from converting it into a high quality draft beer dispenser! Kegco's Low Profile Standard Tower Kegerator Conversion Kit features a Lo-Boy Low Profile D System Keg Coupler that is shorter than the standard handle lever keg coupler and extends your beer line from the side of the coupler rather than the top, requiring less vertical space and allowing you to tap North American store bought kegs of any size from your newly converted kegerator. This kit also includes detailed instructions and all of the high quality commercial grade beer parts you'll need, like a 3" stainless steel draft tower with chrome plated faucet, a lightweight 5 lb. CO2 tank made of high strength aluminum alloy, and a pro series dual gauge regulator for safe and convenient CO2 management. Every part has been designed and built to last, so you can trust that your beer is in safe hands.
Polished Stainless Steel 1-Faucet Draft Beer Tower - 3" Column:
Popular for outdoor or commercial applications, this top-of-the-line NSF approved 3" diameter draft beer tower has a beautiful polished stainless steel finish and comes complete with a chrome plated brass faucet with solid brass lever. 5' of 3/16" clear beer tubing with nozzle and hex nut assembly and a mounting gasket with screws are also included for quick and easy setup.
Pro Series Dual Gauge Regulator:
Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this pro series dual gauge regulator packed with premium features! The top gauge indicates output pressure, while the side gauge tells you what's left in the Co2 tank, so you don't run out of gas during a party. The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use and includes a manual pressure release valve.
Perlick Lo-Boy Low Profile D System Coupler:
If you find yourself needing a little more vertical space in your kegerator, this low profile 2-1/8" tall coupler is the solution you've been looking for! It is compatible with all domestic brand American "D" system Sankey kegs, and is easy to use - just push down and turn to couple the keg.
KEGCO LOW PROFILE TOWER KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- Aluminum 5 lb Co2 Tank
All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. Tanks are shipped empty and will need to be filled locally.
- LH-542 - PRO SERIES DUAL GAUGE CO2 REGULATOR
Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this pro series dual gauge regulator packed with premium features! The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use, and includes both a manual pressure release valve and an integral tamper-proof safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45-psi.
- 516BAL-5 - 5 FOOT LENGTH OF 5/16 INCH I.D. BLUE AIR LINE
Our brewery-approved thermoplastic vinyl beverage hose not only meets but exceeds all of the rigid demands for beer dispensing systems. The blue 5/16" I.D. beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out.
- 516SNP - PLASTIC REUSABLE CLAMP FOR 5/16" ID TUBING
This easy-to-use white plastic snap clamp fits 5/16" I.D. (9/16" O.D.) vinyl hose. A tooth-locking mechanism allows you to tighten the clamp without using tools, and the semi-rigid plastic design is reusable and will not corrode over time.
- 40030 - PERLICK LO-BOY LOW PROFILE D SYSTEM KEG COUPLER
If you find yourself needing a little more vertical space in your kegerator, this low profile 2-1/8a1/21/2 tall coupler is the solution youa1/2a1/21/2ve been looking for! It is compatible with all domestic brand American a1/21/2Da1/21/2 system Sankey kegs, and is easy to use - just push down and turn to couple the keg. This coupler features a chrome plated brass body and probe, a 3/16a1/21/2 I.D. beer outlet barb, and a 5/16a1/21/2 I.D. gas input barb. A 55-psi pressure relief valve allows over-pressurized gas to escape before it can enter your keg.
- FWHD - HEAVY DUTY FAUCET WRENCH
Make repairs and adjustments to your draft beer system like a pro using this heavy-duty faucet wrench. This durable metal wrench has a vinyl coated red or blue handle that provides an easy grip while loosening or tightening shank collars, allowing you to quickly attach or remove your faucets without scratching them.
- When converting a compact refrigerator it is very important to know your internal dimensions of your refrigerator with the door shut to insure that this beer cooler conversion kit will work on your compact refrigerator or chest freezer. To fit a full size keg in a refrigerator, you will need a minimum of 24 3/4" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. For a pony keg you will need 15" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. Remember to measure the depth with the door closed. When measuring the Interior Height, be sure to measure from the top of the compressor step bottom shelf. All refrigerators have a compressor step that needs to be accounted for when measuring your interior height.
- Some gas suppliers will not fill a CO2 tank, they will only exchange your CO2 tank for a full one. If you are unsure where to get a tank filled in your area, you can try asking a local beer distributor or doing a local search for fire extinguishers and fire safety equipment. Companies that refill fire extinguishers are generally willing to fill a CO2 cylinder.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
|Shank Material||Forged Brass|
|Faucet||Chrome Plated Beer Faucet|
|Keg Coupler||Perlick Lo-Boy Low Profile D System Keg Coupler|
|Regulator||Kegco 542 Pro Series Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank|
|Drip Tray||Not Included|
|Cleaning Kit||Not Included|
|Faucet Wrench||Heavy Duty Faucet Wrench|
Kegco Low Profile Standard Tower Kegerator Kit w/ 5 lbs Tank EBLPSTCK-5T - Kegco.com & Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.