The Kegco Standard Kegerator Conversion Kit comes with everything you will need to successfully convert your refrigerator into a draft beer dispenser. Compared to the Economy kegerator kit, the standard kit upgrades the single gauge Commercial Grade regulator to a double gauge (second gauge lets you know how much Co2 is left in the tank) and also upgrades the keg coupler from wing handle design to the more durable lever handle. All the draft beer parts are of the highest commercial grade quality which are designed and built to last.
Our kegerator conversion kits come complete with detailed instructions and are supported by our friendly and experienced product specialsts. You can count on them for personalized attention both before and after your purchase.
Please Note: Beverage Factory is the only Authorized Reseller of Kegco products. Products purchased outside of Beverage Factory are not genuine Kegco parts and will not be covered under Kegco's 1-year warranty.
STANDARD KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- Kegco 10 lb. Co2 Tank produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This tank is popular because it is not as heavy as steel tanks and does not rust. Easy carry handle, 7" diameter, 20.5" height, 1800 psi, CGA-320 valve. Good for 10-12 kegs. Tanks are shipped empty and will need to be filled locally.
- Kegco Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Co2 Regulator (Built to Last!). (Large valve body, automatic vent control, checkvalve, Pressure Adjust Handle). This commercial double gauge regulator is built to last and loaded with commercial grade features! The commercial regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The second gauge indicates how much Co2 is left in the cylinder and when it should be refilled. The large turn handle in the center is used to easily adjust the output pressure.
- 5 Feet of 5/16" Air/Co2 Line Assembly. The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design. Reusable plastic clamps make it easier to swich out taps or for cleaning.
- KT85DL American "D" System Sankey Lever Handle Coupler. This is a commercial grade lever Handle keg coupler. The KT85D-L is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This keg tap works with all American "D" system sankey kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- 5 Feet of Beer Line Assembly.
- 4-1/8" Long Shank with Nipple Assembly. This shank is 4-1/8" long measured from the end of the threading to the end where the faucet attaches. A shank is used to attach a beer line to a faucet. The shank is mounted through a 1" hole in a wall, refrigerator door, cabinet, etc. The shank comes with a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back. The compression ring is used to secure the shank to the mounting surface. All shanks come fitted with a tail piece for beer line connection.
- Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever. This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles
- Comes with black ABS plastic Faucet Knob.
- 1 Fiber Washer that is placed between regulator and Co2 Tank. This washer is optional. You can pick up additional washers when you get you tank filled.
- 1 Neoprene Washer that is placed between keg coupler and beer line assembly. The purpose of this washer is stop any beer from leaking out the top of the keg coupler.
- Deluxe Specialty Faucet Wrench
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Standard Door Mount Kegerator Keg Tap Conversion Kit with 10 lb. Co2 Tank EBSCK-10T - Kegco.com & Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.