This Standard Double Faucet Tower Conversion kit is the perfect solution for those who are converting a compact refrigerator or converting a freezer into a kegerator. This kit comes with brand new, high quality draft beer components and contains everything you will need to successfully convert your compact refrigerator/freezer into a kegerator at great savings. The Standard Tower is different from the Economy Tower Kegerator Conversion kit in that it features a Polished Stainless Steel Beer Tower with a 3" Diameter, an upgraded Double Gauge Commercial Grade Regulator, and an upgraded Lever Handle keg tap.
When converting a compact refrigerator it is very important to know your internal dimensions of your refrigerator with the door shut to insure that this beer cooler conversion kit will work on your compact refrigerator or chest freezer. Please call us at 858-653-5950 if you have any questions or doubts about the necessary requirements to successfully convert your unit. To fit a full size keg in a refrigerator, you will need a minimum of 28" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. For a pony keg you will need 18" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. Remember to measure the depth with the door closed. When measuring the Interior Height, be sure to measure from the top of the compressor step bottom shelf. All refrigerators have a compressor step that needs to be accounted for when measuring your interior height. You can call us at (858) 653-5950 if you have any additional questions or concerns about the conversion process. We are draft beer experts and can help qualify if this kit will work for you.
Our kegerator conversion kits come complete with detailed instructions and are supported by our friendly and experienced product specialists. You can count on them for personalized attention both before and after your purchase.
STANDARD DOUBLE FAUCET TOWER KIT COMPONENTS
- 5 lb. Co2 Tank produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This tank is popular because it is not as heavy as steel tanks and does not rust. 5.5" diameter, 18.25" height, 1800 psi, CGA-320 valve. Good for 5-7 Kegs. Tanks are shipped empty and will need to be filled locally.
- Commercial 2-Product Dual Gauge Primary Regulator. This dual gauge 2-product regulator is loaded with features! The regulator has a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg. This is a dual gauge regulator with the main gauge indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg and the second gauge indicating how much Co2 is left in your tank.
- Two Separate 5 Feet of 5/16" Air/Co2 Line Assemblies.
- Two KT85D-L American "D" System Sankey Lever Handle Couplers. This keg tap works with all American "D" system sankey kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the kegs.
- Single Column, Double Faucet 3" Polished Stainless Steel Draft Beer Tower. This is a Polished Stainless Steel Single Column, Double Faucet, 3" Diameter Draft Tower. This tower comes complete with two chrome-plated brass beer faucets with brass levers and two separate 5" lengths of 3/16" clear beer tubing with nozzle and hex nut assemblies. It will connect to all standard keg couplers.
- Two Chrome Plated Faucets with Brass Lever.
- Comes with two black ABS plastic Faucet Knobs.
- 1 Fiber Washer that is placed between regulator and Co2 Tank. This washer is optional. You can pick up additional washers when you get you tank filled.
- Two Neoprene Washers that are placed between the keg couplers and the beer line assemblies. The purpose of these washers are to stop any beer from leaking out the top of the keg couplers.
- Deluxe Specialty Faucet Wrench
- Detailed Instruction/Installation Manual.
All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Standard Double Faucet Tower Kegerator Conversion Kit - EBSTCK2-T742-2_5 - With Tank - On Ebay Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.