Introducing the all new Kegco ICK19B-1 Javarator Cold-Brew Coffee Dispenser! It is now easier than ever to store, refrigerator, and dispense a refreshing chilled beverage, delivering your caffeine boost with an extra shot of fun. This iced coffee dispenser has stainless steel fittings and a stainless steel faucet to ensure a sanitary environment for your kegged coffee. It has all the parts necessary for dispensing your cold brewed iced coffee from a coffee keg.
This iced coffee kegerator includes a draft tower with a stainless steel faucet and fittings, a set of ball lock keg couplers for cornelius home brew kegs and a double gauge nitrogen regulator. The 22 cu. ft. nitrogen tank can pressurize up to fourteen 5-gallon kegs before needing to be refilled. The interior of the cabinet is large enough to hold up to two corny kegs at a time. Additional features include rolling casters that allow you to easily move the unit, a chrome guard rail that prevents glasses from sliding off the worktop, and a built-in drip tray for easy cleanup. The nitrogen tank can easily fit inside of the fridge but it includes an external tank mount and a knockout for the air line if you'd like to manage the tank outside of the fridge and have more room inside. What's more, this iced coffee keg dispenser converts to a refrigerator with two adjustable wire shelves so you can use it for extra storage when it's not storing cold brew kegs.
- MDK-199B-01 Cabinet and Single Faucet Cold Brew Coffee Dispense System
- Black Cabinet with a Decorative Black Door
- This Iced Coffee Keg Dispenser comes with a complete Direct Draw Kit for Home Brew Coffee Kegs.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 22 cu. ft. Aluminum Nitrogen Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 2216 PSI/153 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 580 Valves are CGA approved, and have a female thread for Nitrogen Regulators. Average fill good for up to fourteen 5-gallon kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.5" Height).
- Includes a Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Nitrogen Regulator
This commercial grade dual gauge regulator is compatible with nitrogen cylinders with CGA 580 valves and features a double gauge design that measures both PSI and the volume of nitrogen gas in the tank. The durable regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, an integral safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45 PSI, and a shut-off valve that allows you to instantly shut off pressure to the keg. A large pressure adjustment knob makes it easy to adjust the pressure by hand without requiring a screwdriver.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Nitrogen Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with a ball lock Cornelius pepsi kegs. The Gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Stainless Steel Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Stainless Steel Draft Tower with 100% Stainless Steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation. This tower comes complete with a stainless steel faucet and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Tubing. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucet can be upgraded to a Perlick faucet, which has less internal surface area and prevents the faucet knob from sticking.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Measures at 33"H x 20"W x 25.5"D
- Reversible Door
- 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug to convert into a Compact Refrigerator
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of kegs
- Textured serving counter top
- External tank mount with knockout for air line
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor / 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 2|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 2|
Kegco ICK19B-1 Javarator Cold-Brew Coffee Dispenser with Black Cabinet and Door - Kegco.com & Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.