Boasting a complete four tap dispense system and 4" locking casters for convenient mobility, this Kegco ICXCK-1S-4 Four Faucet Commercial Grade Javarator is perfect for coffee shops and small restaurants that want to start offering their customers multiple flavors of iced coffee on tap. A knockout gives you the option to store your nitrogen tank outside of the cabinet, leaving enough room in the spacious interior for up to four 5 gallon Cornelius kegs.
Blower Hose for Air-Cooled Tower
Keep the beverage line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
Quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
Knockout for external Nitrogen Tank or Drain Hose
This knockout allows you to mount your nitrogen tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
Drip Tray Drain Receptacle
Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
Rubber Floor Mat
A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
For easy clean-up, this coffee keg dispenser features a steel interior and a built-in drip tray with a drain receptacle. The 1/7 hp compressor delivers superior cooling while cool air is fan-forced into the draft tower to keep your cold-brew coffee cold all the way up to the faucets.
This iced coffee kegerator comes with all of the high-quality draft dispense components you need to dispense up to four ball lock Cornelius kegs of coffee, including a four faucet tower with stainless steel faucets and fittings, four sets of ball lock keg couplers for Cornelius home brew kegs, a dual gauge nitrogen regulator with an air distributor, and an aluminum nitrogen tank. One 22 cu. ft. tank can pressurize up to fourteen 5 gallon kegs before needing to be refilled.
The faucets are constructed of durable and sanitary stainless steel, and the ball lock keg couplers are made of food grade plastic and have been designed to resist corrosion.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 22 cu. ft. Nitrogen Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 2216 PSI/153 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 580 valves are CGA approved, and have a female thread for nitrogen regulators. An average fill is good for up to fourteen 5-gallon kegs depending upon your fill. 5.5" diameter, 18.5" height.
- Includes a Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Nitrogen Regulator with 4-Way Air Distributor
This commercial grade dual gauge regulator is compatible with nitrogen cylinders with CGA 580 valves and features a double gauge design that measures both PSI and the volume of nitrogen gas in the tank. The durable regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components. This regulator features an integral safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45 PSI and comes with a 4-way air distributor.
- Includes four 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps each
Four standard 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Nitrogen tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes four sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
Each set includes both a gas in and a beer out coupler that work with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
- Includes a T-Style Polished Stainless Steel Four Faucet Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter four faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It features 100% stainless steel contact for good sanitation. This tower comes complete with stainless steel faucets and four 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucets can be upgraded to Perlick faucets, which have less internal surface area to prevent the faucet knobs from sticking.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Continuous cold air channeled through tower to ensure cold product
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Built-in drip tray with drain
- Stainless steel interior walls and ceiling
- Diamond plate floor in cabinet interior
- Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing
- Self-closing door with lock
- Refrigeration system utilizes ozone friendly R134a refrigerant
- CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Knockout for remote nitrogen tank
- Stainless steel finish
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for Commercial Use
Some configurations require external nitrogen tank mount.
|Height||40" (top of guard rail)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Ball Lock|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Cleaning Kit||Not Included|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|1/6-Barrel||3 (4 with external nitrogen tank)|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3 (4 with external nitrogen tank)|
Four Tap Commercial Javarator Cold-Brew Coffee Dispenser - Stainless Steel - Kegco.com & Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.