With the new VSK15-SSRN Kegerator, Kegco has made it easier than ever to enjoy refreshing cold draft beer in your own home without taking up a ton of space with a big, bulky keg cooler. This durably built keg dispenser has been specially designed with a slim 15" width that makes it perfect for building in under your counter - it can even replace your old trash compactor! The VSK15-SSRN Kegerator is both attractive and highly efficient, boasting a stylish black cabinet and brushed stainless steel door with a built-in door lock as well as a powerful compressor and fan-forced cooling system that maintain the perfect temperature for your beer and push cold air up into the draft tower to ensure that every drop is served ice-cold. Kegco has even provided a complete direct draw kit with all of the high-quality beer parts you'll need to get started quickly, including an extra tall 14.5" stainless steel draft tower with standard faucet, a 12" x 5" stainless steel drip tray to catch drips and spills, a D system lever handle keg coupler to easily dispense domestic brand kegs, a Pro Series dual gauge regulator that indicates both CO2 pressure and volume, and an empty 5 lb. CO2 tank with an electric red corrosion-resistant epoxy finish.
A cool blue LED lighting panel illuminates the contents of the kegerator, making it easy to adjust your CO2 pressure or configure your keg coupler. The low-heat lights do little to affect the temperature inside the beer referigerator.
Easily set and monitor your internal temperature at the push of a button! The intuitive control panel allows you to turn the light on and off, change the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius and adjust the temeprature in 1 degree increments.
Fits Quarter Slim Keg
Even with it's slim, space-saving design, this keg cooler can house up to a 7.75 gallon quarter slim keg. It also works equally well with 5 gallon Sankey kegs or 5 gallon ball lock home brew kegs, so you'll be sure to find a beer you enjoy!
Customizable Dispense Kit
Beverage Factory gives you the ability to configure the dispense kit to your liking. Choose your tower height, faucet type, keg coupler setup, regulator configuration and much more! Add a cleaning kit, faucet locks or customizable tap handles. Make your beer dispenser truly unique.
Wide Temperature Range
The Kegco VSK-15SSRN boasts the widest temperature range available on the market. Dispense your beer at an ice-cold 32°F or turn the temperature up high enough to use the cabinet as a fermentation chamber. With an adjustable range of 32-75°F, you're sure to find the setting that suits your tastes.
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This CO2 tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. Aluminum itself is a corrosion resistant material, but not corrosion-proof. This eye-catching tank has a glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. It features service pressure up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR, and is stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valve is CGA approved, and has a male thread for Co2 Regulators.
- Includes Pro Series Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this pro series dual gauge regulator packed with premium features! The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use, and includes both a manual pressure release valve and an integral tamper-proof safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45-psi.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system Lever Handle Keg Coupler which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler that works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg. An elbow fitting is provided to that the beer line can come off the coupler at a 90 degree angle so that it won't get kinked.
- Includes a 14" Tall 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This 3" diameter polished stainless steel draft beer tower features a 14.5" height that makes it 2.5" taller than most standard draft beer towers, giving you enough space to fill normally hard-to-fit growlers and pint glasses. The polished finish looks great and improves corrosion resistance. This Kegco beer tower comes complete with a standard faucet and one preassembled 5' brewery-approved beer hose with a hex nut and neoprene washer. It is compatible with all standard keg couplers, and a mounting gasket and four screws are included for easy mounting.
- Includes a 12" x 5" Stainless Steel Drip Tray
This beautiful brushed stainless steel drip tray will help keep ypur kegerator or counter top clean. The removable grill easily comes out for cleaning and the drip tray is dishwasher safe. We offer the option to upgrade to a 12 " x 5" drip tray with a drain or a 12" x 7" drip tray with a cut-out that fits around the base of the draft tower.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F (cold enough to dispense and warm enough to ferment)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout the cabinet and helps with quick temperature pulldown on a warm keg
- Blower hose direct cold air into the draft beer tower so every drop is kept cool
- Tower extension is provided to bridge the gap between the top of the kegerator and the bottom of the countertop in undercounter applications
- LED interior lighting
- Security lock
- Includes both Towel Bar and Curved door handles so you can choose the version that best matches your decor
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha or wine
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlet
This kegerator can fit one Quarter Slim Keg, one 5 gallon commercial keg or one 5 gallon home brew keg.
|Depth||23 3/4" (25 1/4" w/ handle)|
|Shipping Weight||175 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||D System|
|Regulator||Pro Series Dual Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb. Tank with Electric Red Corrosion Resistant Epoxy Finish|
|Cleaning Kit||Not Included|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||0|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||0|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||1|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
15" Wide Built In Kegerator with Stainless Steel Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.