Homebrewers, ditch the endless bottling and save time and money with the hassle-free Kegco Door Mount Homebrew Kegerator Kit, which comes complete with two new ball lock kegs just waiting for your home brewed beer. This kit includes all of the high quality commercial-grade parts you'll need to convert a refrigerator or freezer into a high performance two product beer dispenser, including ball lock couplers, a lightweight 5 lb. CO2 tank made of high strength aluminum alloy, and a pro series dual gauge regulator that allows you to easily monitor both the output pressure and the volume of CO2 left in your tank. With detailed assembly instructions included in every kit and knowledgeable product specialists on hand at 1-800-710-9939 for additional support, it is now easier than ever to make the switch from bottling your beer to enjoying it straight from the keg!
Pro Series Dual Gauge Regulator:
Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this pro series dual gauge regulator packed with premium features! The top gauge indicates output pressure, while the side gauge tells you what's left in the Co2 tank, so you don't run out of gas during a party. The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use and includes a manual pressure release valve.
Two Complete Sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Taps:
These complete ball lock home brew keg tap sets include both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in comes with a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached, allowing you to quickly connect it to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
New 5 Gallon Ball Lock Homebrew Kegs:
These Kegco 5 Gallon Home Brew Beer Kegs are constructed of 304 grade Stainless Steel and are designed for use will ball lock keg couplers. These homebrew kegs, also known as Pepsi Kegs or Cornelius Kegs, have permanently molded rubber bottom skirts and stainless steel strap handles for easy carrying. The stainless steel lids fasten tightly to the body and feature a pressure release valve to easily depressurize the keg.
KEGCO DELUXE KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- Aluminum 5 lb Co2 Tank
All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. These eye-catching tanks have a glossy red coating that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. Tanks are shipped empty and will need to be filled locally
- LH-542-2 - PRO SERIES DOUBLE GAUGE TWO PRODUCT CO2 REGULATOR
If you want a two product regulator with high end features but do not need to dispense your keg at different pressures, this pro series double gauge regulator with a y-splitter and two independent shut-off valves is perfect for you! It features a chrome plate brass body, two gauges to display PSI and Co2 volume, and a large, easy-to-use pressure adjustment knob. Also included are a manual pressure release valve and an integral tamper-proof safety relief valve that releases at 45-psi.
- 516SNP - PLASTIC REUSABLE CLAMP FOR 5/16" ID TUBING
This easy-to-use white plastic snap clamp fits 5/16" I.D. (9/16" O.D.) vinyl hose. A tooth-locking mechanism allows you to tighten the clamp without using tools, and the semi-rigid plastic design is reusable and will not corrode over time.
- 516BAL-5 -TWO 5 FOOT LENGTH 5/16 INCH I.D. BLUE AIR LINES
Our brewery-approved thermoplastic vinyl beverage hose not only meets but exceeds all of the rigid demands for beer dispensing systems. The blue 5/16" I.D. beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out.
- BLA316-5 -TWO 5 FEET CLEAR BEER LINES WITH HEXNUT ASSEMBLY
This clear 3/16" thermoplastic vinyl beer hose reliably meets all of the demands for beer dispensing systems. It remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out. Included is 1 Plastic Snap Clamp with a reusable design and a coupling assembly of 1 Stepless Clamp, 1 3/16" Hose Nipple/Tail Piece, and Hex Coupling Nut that connects to keg coupler.
- SHANK4 - TWO 4-1/8" LONG SHANKS WITH NIPPLE ASSEMBLY - 3/16" I.D. BORE
Our 4-1/8" long forged brass beer shank features a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back, making it easy to secure the shank to a mounting surface to attach beer line to your faucet. The shank comes fitted with a tail piece for connecting to 3/16" I.D. beer line.
- FKNB - TWO BLACK PLASTIC BEER FAUCET KNOBS
Looking for a stylish and reliable tap handle that won't break the bank? This durable ABS plastic faucet knob has a sleek and glossy black finish that gives any draft beer setup an elegant look at an affordable price. The 2-5/8" tall knob has 3/8" -16 UNC lever threads and fits all US beer faucets.
- CFBL - TWO CHROME BEER FAUCETS WITH BRASS LEVERS
Featuring a forged brass body and highly polished chrome finish, this NSF-approved beer faucet puts a stylish finishing touch on your kegerator at a price you'll love. The brass shaft assembly and lever includes a non-stick ball washer for smooth operation, and the lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- TWO KEGCO 5 GALLON BALL LOCK KEGS WITH STRAP HANDLES
Our popular 10" wide door mounted drip tray's clean design and reliable stainless steel construction make it easy to enjoy delicious draft beer every day - mess-free! Installation is simple, thanks to the two conveniently placed screw holes on the backsplash. When it's time to clean, the top vent can be removed for easy access. Because this drip tray does not have a drain, you will need to empty it manually.
- FWHD - HEAVY DUTY FAUCET WRENCH
Make repairs and adjustments to your draft beer system like a pro using this heavy-duty faucet wrench. This durable metal wrench has a vinyl coated red or blue handle that provides an easy grip while loosening or tightening shank collars, allowing you to quickly attach or remove your faucets without scratching them.
- BLCP-CS - BALL LOCK HOME BREW KEG TAP COMPLETE SET
This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in comes with a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached, allowing you to quickly connect it to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
- When converting a compact refrigerator it is very important to know your internal dimensions of your refrigerator with the door shut to insure that this beer cooler conversion kit will work on your compact refrigerator or chest freezer. To fit a full size keg in a refrigerator, you will need a minimum of 28" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. For a pony keg you will need 18" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. Remember to measure the depth with the door closed. When measuring the Interior Height, be sure to measure from the top of the compressor step bottom shelf. All refrigerators have a compressor step that needs to be accounted for when measuring your interior height.
- Some gas suppliers will not fill a CO2 tank, they will only exchange your CO2 tank for a full one. If you are unsure where to get a tank filled in your area, you can try asking a local beer distributor or doing a local search for fire extinguishers and fire safety equipment. Companies that refill fire extinguishers are generally willing to fill a CO2 cylinder.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
Kegco Two Keg Door Mount Homebrew Kegerator Kit Ball Lock - EB2SHCKBALLKEG5T - Wayfair Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.