Are you tired of having to choose between storing red or white wines in your wine refrigerator? When you upgrade to our Allavino 2X-YHWR172-2BW Multi-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator, you'll be able to store an impressive 344 bottles of red, white, and sparkling wines simultaneously in their ideal conditions, making this Flex Count Series wine cooler the perfect storage option for wine lovers with large and diverse collections. The 2X-YHWR172-2BW is made up of two dual zone units placed side by side, giving you four distinct temperature zones to store your wine in. This wine refrigerator features sophisticated all-black styling and exciting features like digital temperature displays, push-button controls, UV protected dual pane glass doors, cool blue display lighting, and security locks to ensure a superior storage environment for your wine collection.
Four Temperature Zones
This wine refrigerator has a multi-zone design that lets you store your red and white wines at different temperatures, letting them age in their ideal conditions. You can set the upper zones between 54 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit to store red wines and the lower zones between 40 and 56 degrees Fahrenheit to store white wines. Internal fans direct cool air to where it's needed most, and the state-of-the-art compressor delivers powerful cooling while remaining efficient enough to meet strict California Department of Energy consumption guidelines.
Wooden Shelves Extend on Rollers
Each of the 28 durable wooden wine racks effectively cradles your bottles to help minimize harmful vibration that might upset your wine's sediment during long term storage. Every shelf (excluding the two bottom shelves) extends out on telescoping roller assemblies to allow you to easily view and access even the normally hard-to-reach rear bottles.
The four distinct temperature zones can each be individually controlled using intuitive and easy-to-use control panels with digital displays and push-button controls. The digital thermostat can be precisely set in one degree increments, and once the desired temperature has been set, the display will show the present temperature in the cabinet to allow you to keep track of the unit's performance. The powerful control panel can also be used to toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, control the cool blue LED lighting, or turn the unit on or off with the push of a button.
This wine refrigerator's classic design features a sleek black finished cabinet that allows it to be used as a stylish freestanding unit in any room of your home, as well as a front-venting construction that gives you the option to build it into your cabinetry for a seamless look. Adding to the elegant showcase are matching black framed glass French doors, cool blue LED display lighting, and beautiful wood shelving.
- Up to 344 bottle capacity*
This bottle count is an estimate based on 3" diameter standard wine bottle. If you have larger bottle diameters, you may hold less bottles per rack or you can remove racks to accommodate the larger bottle sizes.
- Black Cabinet and Two Black Framed Glass Doors with French style opening.
- Black Curved AND Towel Bar Handles
- Four separate cooling zones give you the ability to store multiple varietals of wine at differing temperatures*
- Each Upper Zone can be set between 40-56 degrees Fahrenheit
- Each Lower Zone can be set between 54-65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- LED Temperature Displays
- Temperature can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Simple Push button controls
- Fan-forced cooling for even temperature distribution
- Cool Blue interior lighting
- Beautiful hardwood shelves
- Beveled shelf slats securely cradle wine bottles to reduce vibration
- Telescoping roller glides extend shelves far enough to access rear bottles
- Security Lock
- Dual Paned Glass Door with UV Protection
- Built-in or Freestanding use
* - Lower Zone must be set 2 degrees warmer than the Upper Zone and zones cannot be set more than 12 degrees apart
We realize that there is no "standard" bottle size anymore. Here is a small sample of bottle size variations and how they can affect your overall bottle capacity. Each of these bottles are 2 3/4" at the base but have varying shoulders and overall heights.
- Bottle A is the ideal bottle size. The bottles are just short enough that the neck of the back bottles fit between the shoulders of the front bottles without touching and the 2-15/16" diameter allows plenty of room between bottles. This allows you to fit 20 bottles on the top rack of each zone and 11 bottles on the other 24 racks with a total capacity of 344 bottles.
- Bottle B is the least ideal for spacing because it is taller than the average bottle at both the top and the shoulder. If only using this size bottle, the top of the rear bottles on the rack would hit the shoulder of the front bottles on the rack and push them too far to either side to have bottles all the way across the front of the rack. We were able to fit 11 bottles in one row across the top shelf in each zone and on the very bottom shelf by putting 6 bottles across in the grooves with 5 bottles stacked on top of them. On each of the remaining 22 shelves, we were able to fit 8 bottles per shelf by placing one bottle in front (neck facing back) and another bottle in the back (neck facing front), skipping a groove before adding another set of bottles in the same manner three more times, creating two rows of four bottles per row. This reduces the overall capacity to 242 bottles if your entire collection is this size; however, you could mix smaller sized bottles in with this size for instance by placing a row of size B and a row of size A, still achieving the maximum capacity of 344 bottles.
- Bottle C is 2 3/4" wide at the base, but 3 1/4" wide at the shoulder. The shelves' grooves are spaced in such a way that this size bottle's shoulder will touch the bottle next to it, but the height still allows you to fit the normal amount of bottles on a shelf for the full 344 bottle capacity.
- Bottle D is shorter and wider, and the bigger diameter will not allow you to stack bottles on the bottom shelf. This reduces the overall capacity by 10, for a maximum capacity of 334 bottles if your entire collection were this size.
- Bottle E is even wider, with a diameter of 3-1/2". They still fit on most of the shelves without having to remove a rack, but they require that a groove be skipped between the bottles which reduced the bottles per shelf to 8 on the upper shelves and 5 on each bottom shelf. That would reduce the overall capacity to 218 bottles if your entire collection were this size.
We understand that every collection is different, and we hope that providing this information will help you determine how your collection will work with this product.
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
FlexCount Classic 344 Bottle Multi Zone Wine Refrigerator - Black Doors - Wayfair Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges of $300.00. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the
unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide
all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated
in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar
replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90
days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement
compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or
commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the
servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door
reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip
charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power,
accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.