If you're a wine enthusiast with a large and diverse collection of both red and white wines, this Allavino Flex Count Series 2X-YHWR174-1SW 348 Bottle Wine Refrigerator's sophisticated styling and convenient dual zone design make it the perfect choice for all of your wine storage needs! Made up of two single zone wine coolers with opposite hinged doors placed side by side, it offers two individually controlled temperature zones that can each be set high enough to store red wine or low enough to store white wine. Within the sleek black cabinets and brushed stainless steel framed doors with UV protected dual pane glass, exciting features like cool blue display lighting, wooden wine racks on full-extension rollers, and a digital temperature display with push-button controls help ensure a superior storage environment worthy of your prized collection.
Two Temperature Zones
Red and white wines age differently, and need to be stored at different temperatures. This side-by-side wine refrigerator features two distinct temperature zones that can each be independently set between 40-65 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to set one zone high enough to store red wine and the other zone low enough to store white wine. Internal fans direct cool air to where it's needed most, and the state-of-the-art compressor provides powerful cooling while being efficient enough to meet the California Departement of Energy's strict consumption guidelines.
Each zone features an easily accessible digital display with push button controls that gives you the power to precisely control the interior temperature in one degree increments by simply pressing an up or down arrow. You can easily monitor the temperature on the clear digital display, which shows the set temperature during adjustments and then displays the current temperature. The intuitive control panel also gives you the option to change the display from Fahrenheit to Celsius, turn on or off the cool blue lighting, or turn off the power to the appliance all with the push of a button.
Glide-Out Wooden Shelves
Each of the 30 sturdy wooden shelves gently cradles your bottles to help reduce harmful vibration that could upset your wine's sediment during long term storage. The shelves extend on telescoping roller assemblies to allow you to easily view and access the rear bottles, eliminating the need to remove the front bottles in order to determine what is behind them.
Suitable for both freestanding and built-in applications, this wine refrigerator features a sleek black finished cabinet and a front-venting design that can be built into your cabinetry so that only the stainless steel framed glass French doors and the toe kicks are visible. Cool blue LED lighting and wine racks with elegant wooden shelf fronts help ensure that this unit will be the centerpiece of any kitchen, dining room, or home bar.
- Up to 348 bottle capacity
This bottle count is an estimate based on 3" diameter standard wine bottle. If you have larger bottle diameters, you may hold less bottles per rack or you can remove racks to accommodate the larger bottle sizes.
- Black Cabinets and Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors (one right hinge door and one left hinge door - doors are not field reversible)
- Stainless Steel Curved AND Towel Bar Handles
- Two temperature zones allow you to store red and white wine simultaneously
- Each zone can be set between 40 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- LED Temperature Displays
- Temperature can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Push button controls
- Fan-forced cooling for even temperature distribution
- Cool blue interior lighting
- Beautiful hardwood shelves
- Beveled shelf slats securely cradle wine bottles to reduce vibration
- Telescoping roller glides extend shelves far enough to access rear bottles
- Security Locks
- Dual Paned Glass Doors with UV Protection
- Built-in or Freestanding use
We realize that there is no "standard" bottle size anymore. Here is a small sample of bottle size variations and how they can affect your overall bottle capacity. Each of these bottles have varying widths and heights.
- Bottle A is the ideal bottle size. The bottles are just short enough that the neck of the back bottles fit between the shoulders of the front bottles without touching and the 2-15/16" diameter allows plenty of room between bottles. This allows you to fit 20 bottles on the top rack in each zone and 11 bottles on the other racks with a total capacity of 348 bottles.
- Bottle B is taller than the average bottle at both the top and the shoulder. If only using this size bottle, the top of the rear bottles on the rack would hit the shoulder of the front bottles on the rack and push them too far to either side to have bottles all the way across the front of the rack. We were able to fit 11 bottles on the top shelf in each zone and the very bottom shelves by putting 6 bottles across in the grooves with 5 bottles stacked on top of them. On each of the remaining shelves, we were able to get 8 bottles per shelf with one bottle in front and another bottle in the back, then skipping a groove before adding another bottle in the front. That would reduce the overall capacity to 242 bottles, if your entire collection were this size but you can have bottle B in the back with bottle A in the front of each rack and still achieve the maximum capacity of 348 bottles.
- Bottle C also works well. It is 2-3/4" wide at the base, but 3 1/4" wide at the shoulder. The grooves are spaced enough that the shoulder will touch the bottle next to it, but the height still allows you to fit the normal amount of bottles on a shelf for the full 348 bottle capacity.
- Bottle D is shorter and wider, and the bigger diameter will not allow you to stack bottles on the bottom shelf. This reduces the overall capacity by 10, for a maximum capacity of 338 bottles if your entire collection were this size.
- Bottle E is even wider, with a diameter of 3-1/2". They still fit on most of the shelves without having to remove a rack, but they require that a groove be skipped between the bottles which reduced the bottles per shelf to 8 on the upper shelves and 5 on the bottom shelves in each zone. That would reduce the overall capacity to 218 bottles if your entire collection were this size.
We understand that every collection is different, and we hope that providing this information will help you determine how your collection will work with this product.
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
FlexCount Classic 348 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator - Stainless Steel Doors - Wayfair Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges of $300.00. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the
unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide
all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated
in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar
replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90
days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement
compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or
commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the
servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door
reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip
charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power,
accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.