The Allavino Cascina Series CDWR28-1SRT Wine Refrigerator features thermoelectric cooling technology for ultra-quiet, vibration free performance in a petite package. It's perfect for wine storage in a limited space because of it's compact design and noise free operation.
Even with it's small design, it is big on style. The attractive chrome plated metal shelves are sturdy enough to keep your bottles secure and spaced intelligently to allow storage of various bottle sizes. Alluring blue lights illuminate the contents to easily find the perfect bottle or elegantly display your collection. The beautiful stainless steel framed glass door features exterior temperature controls and a recessed handle that adds to it's space-saving convenience.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped or sold in California
- Color: Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Door
- Stores Up to 28 Wine Bottles
- Temperature Range: 46-65°F (8-18°C)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 77°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Digital Temperature Display and Push-Button Controls
- Auto Defrost
- Removable Chrome Shelves
- Blue Interior Lighting with On/Off Switch
- Insulated Thermopane Glass Door
- Towel Bar Handle
- Unique State-of-the-Art Thermoelectric Technology
- No Vibration - Bottle Sediment is Not Disturbed
- Solid State Components for Superior Reliability
- Packaging Dimensions: 19 5/8" W x 22 1/8" D x 30" H
- Packaged Weight: 35.4 lbs
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Cascina Series Thermoelectric 28 Bottle Wine Refrigerator - Wayfair Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.