These draft beer towers are constructed of polished stainless steel with 3" diameter columns. Polished stainless steel does not pit or chip like chrome.
This model sports three faucets, all connected with 5' x 3/16" ID clear keg beer tubing with a hex nut fitting. This hex fitting is compatible with any kind of beer keg coupler.
This tower comes complete with four mounting screws, a counter gasket and black faucet knobs.
- Polished stainless steel won't pit or chip like chrome!
- Dispense System Air Cooled
- Faucets 3 ( Tap Handles not included )
- Faucet Spacing 3" center to center
- Finish Polished Stainless Steel
- Beer Hose (Product) 5' x 3/16" I.D. hoses
- Connections (not included, order separately) 3/16" tailpieces (526A) , hex nuts (874), and washers (759)
- Length 12"
- Height 14-1/2"
- Column Dimeter 3"
- Faucet Height 10-1/2"
- Beer Tower Comes Complete With:
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucets with a chrome plated forged brass body, chrome plated faucet shafts, solid brass plated faucet levers,
- and nylon lever washers for smooth consistent performance and easy operation. (Tap Handles not included)
- Mounting gaskets and mounting hardware.
Krome C509 Stainless Steel T-Style 3 Faucet Draft Beer Tower - 3 Inch Column Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |