This K199SS-1 Full-Size Single Tap Draft Beer Dispenser includes everything you need to dispense fresh draft beer straight from a keg. It has a complete Direct Draw Keg Tap Kit that is compatible with most of your favorite D System Domestic Beer Kegs, and features a 15" Chrome-Plated Metal Draft Tower with One Faucet, a Sankey Keg Coupler, and an aluminum 5 lb. Co2 Cylinder and Single Gauge Regulator. Additional features such as a Removable Drip Tray, a Textured Serving Counter-top with Metal Safety Rail, and a Steel Interior Floor Mat help provide impressive performance at a great value!
The Kegco K199SS-1 has a stylish black cabinet and stainless steel door design that will fit in with any decor, and two Removable Wire Shelves are included to allow you to easily convert the kegerator into an all refrigerator or beverage center. These Keg Coolers will hold a Full-Size, Straight Pony, or Quarter Slim Keg, or up to two Sixth Slim, Strap Handle, or Rubber Home Brew Kegs. They will not fit Bevel or Rubber Kegs, which are wider in the middle than at the top or the bottom. These kegs are commonly used by Coors and Miller Brewing Companies.
- 199SS-01 Draft Beer Kegerator and Single Tap Dispense System
- Black Cabinet and Stainless Steel Door
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill collects spills
- Keep your mugs and glasses from sliding off with the Chrome Guard Rail
- Textured serving countertop
- Steel Interior Floor Mat provides long-lasting durability and makes beer kegs easier to move
- Reversible door
- Includes 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug to allow you to convert the beer fridge into a compact refrigerator.
- Save money each month with a design that's 25% more energy efficient
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- UL Listed
This beer refrigerator comes complete with a D System Keg Direct Draw System. It includes all of the commercial-grade components you will need to tap a domestic keg:
- Chrome-Plated 3" Diameter Metal Draft Beer Tower
A commercial grade 3" Diameter Single Column Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower with a Single Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever. It also includes 5 feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. The Tower is mounted using the included gasket and four screws.
- Beer Faucet - Chrome with Brass Lever
This premium-quality draft beer faucet has a forged brass body and a highly polished chrome finish. It has a brass shaft assembly and lever and a nylon ball washer to ensure smooth operation. The lever has standard threading that makes it compatible with most branded tap handles.
- D System Keg Coupler with Lever Handle (Can Tap All Domestic Kegs)
This Commercial Grade Keg Tap works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs, making the K199SS-1 compatible with all domestic brand kegs. It features a nickel-plated forged brass body and a 55-psi pressure relief valve. When you're ready to tap your keg, just pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly - 5 feet with 2 Snap Clamps
This 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line/Co2 Tubing is a standard length of 5 feet, and comes with two plastic snap clamps that have a reusable clamp design. The tubing is made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl), which will not rot, swell, or dry out and is not affected by normal cleaning compounds.
- Single Gauge Co2 Regulator
Compatible with any Co2 Cylinder that has a CGA-320 valve. Single gauge measures PSI to indicate how much Co2 pressure there is inside of the beer keg. The adjustable output pressure is 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. This UL Listed Compressed Gas Regulator is for use with Air, Co2, and Inert Gases.
- New aluminum 5 lb. Co2 Cylinder
Produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, these Co2 cylinders are superior to steel tanks because they are not as heavy and will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. Each tank has been stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The CGA approved 320 Valves have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Depending on your fill, the average fill is good for 5 to 6 kegs. This cylinder has a 18.25" height and a 5.5" diameter.
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||D System|
|Regulator||Pro Series Single Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb Aluminum|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 2|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 2|
Kegco K199SS-1 Full Size Kegerator Stainless Door - D System - Kegco.com & Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Labor - 12 Months
Parts - 12 Months
Compressor (Parts Only) - 60 Months