At a price that presents excellent value, the Kegco Full-Size Dual-Faucet K199SS-2 Kegerator is a great Dual-Tap Beer Keg Dispenser that is preferred by beer lovers! This Beer Cooler houses your Kegs in an All-Black Cabinet with an Elegant Stainless Steel Door, and comes equipped with a complete Direct Draw Kit for Two D System Domestic Kegs. This versatile Keg Refrigerator also includes Two Removable Wire Shelves that will allow you to easily convert it into an All-Refrigerator/Beverage Center, and 2-1/2" Casters that let you move the stylish Keg Cooler to any room in your home, from the kitchen to the home bar to the game room. Pouring your favorite Draft Beer with style and ease from any place in your home has never been faster or easier!
These Beer Keg Coolers can hold 1/2 or Full-Size Kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 Beer Barrels, and Ponie Kegs (7.75 gallons) in a quiet and energy efficient unit that is perfectly designed for in home use. Adding to the convenient design is a Removable Drip Tray that collects spills, a Steel Interior Floor Mat that provides long-lasting durability, a textured serving countertop, and a Metal Guard Rail that helps keep your glasses and beer mugs from sliding off.
Kegco K199SS-2 Double Faucet Draft Beer Dispensers include all of the Draft Beer equipment that you will need to serve cold beer straight from a keg. This 2-Tap Draft Beer Dispensing System includes a 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank, a Single Gauge Regulator with air distributor for two kegs, two "D" System Domestic Sankey Keg Couplers, and a 2-Faucet Commercial Grade 15" Chrome Plated Metal Draft Beer Tower that is sure to impress all of the Beer Aficionado's in your life. The two Sankey Keg Couplers are designed to fit most of your favorite Domestic beer kegs. The Single Gauge Regulator measures Pounds Per Square Inch (PSI), features a Safety Blow Off at 55-65 PSI, and comes with a flow control inlet nipple filter as well as a permanent Quad-Ring Inlet Seal. Please Note that the lightweight 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank ships empty and does not come filled. You will need to get it filled locally. The 5 lb. tank should be good for approximately five to six full kegs when filled.
- Kegco K199SS-2 Kegerator features a Black Cabinet with Decorative Stainless Steel Door
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel Interior Floor Mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg.
- Textured Serving Counter Top.
- Reversible Door
- This Kegco K199SS-2 Beer Dispenser comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Saves you money each month with a 25% more energy efficient design!
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- UL Listed
- This Keg dispenser comes complete with a Direct Draw Kit for Two D System Kegs. This Keg Tap system comes with all the commercial grade components needed to tap two domestic kegs.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator with Air Distributor
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. Comes with an air distributor. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes two of 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Two D system Lever Handle Keg Coupler which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
These are Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Couplers. The K199SS-2 is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This Keg Tap works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with a Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Chrome Beer Faucet with Brass Lever
This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- PLEASE NOTE: Coors Kegs will not fit into this Kegerator.
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Two Kegco KT85D-L "D" System Keg Couplers|
|Regulator||Kegco 541 Pro Series Single Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 2|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 2|
Kegco K199SS-2 Dual Tap D System Kegerators - Kegco.com and Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Labor - 12 Months
Parts - 12 Months
Compressor (Parts Only) - 60 Months