Kegco's K199B-2P Premium Kit Double Faucet Kegerator features the additional value of a Premium Direct Draw Kit for D System Domestic Kegs! The Premium Direct Draw Kit upgrades the draft tower to 100% stainless steel contact, upgrades the regulator to a two product premium double gauge regulator and adds a Deluxe Hand Pump Pressurized Cleaning Kit. The probe on the keg couplers, the tower shanks, the faucets and all the fittings are stainless steel so your beer will only touch sanitary stainless steel components from the keg to your glass! Generally, these upgrades would cost over $308, so you are getting a over a $213 value by purchasing the Premium Kit Kegerator!
This Beer Cooler has an black cabinet with a field reversible black door. 2-1/2" casters are provided for mobility, allowing your kegerator to be easily moved from the kitchen to the patio. This Beer Keg Cooler also has 2 removable wire shelves which allow it to convert into an All-Refrigerator/Beverage Center. This Draft Beer Dispenser is both quiet and energy efficient, making the storing of your kegs in your home a more pleasant experience.
The Kegco K199B-2P Kegerator also includes a 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank, two Sankey Keg Couplers, a Steel Interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg, gas hoses, beer tubing, washers, clamps, a textured serving counter top and an attractive Metal Safety Rail to help keep your beer mugs and glasses from sliding off. The Sankey Keg Couplers will work with most Domestic beer kegs. The 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank is shipped empty and does not come filled. Once full, the 5 lb tank is good for approximately 13-14 Five Gallon Kegs, the most common keg used by microbreweries in North America.
- The Kegco K199B-2P Premium Kit Kegerator features a Black Cabinet with a Decorative Black Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with a Two Product Premium Direct Draw Kit for D System Kegs, featuring 100% Stainless Steel Contact from the keg to your glass!
- Includes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Two Product Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Co2 Regulator
The regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes (2) 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system Lever Handle Keg Couplers which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler. The K199B-1P is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This Keg Tap works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel keg probe. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- Includes a 3" Diameter 100% Stainless Contact Two Faucet Draft Tower
This tower uses Stainless Steel components for better tasting beer. The fittings, shank and faucet are all Stainless Steel for better durability and sanitation. Along with the stainless steel probe on the included D System American Sankey Keg Coupler, your beer will only come into contact with Stainless Steel from the keg to your glass. It includes a black ABS plastic faucet knob, mounting screws and mounting gasket.
- Includes Stainless Steel Beer Faucets
This premium quality faucet features a 304 stainless steel body with a polished finish. The lever and shaft assembly are made of 303 stainless steel and includes a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation.
- PLEASE NOTE: Coors Kegs will not fit into this Kegerator.
- Measures at 33"H x 20"W x 25.5"D
- Reversible Door
- Includes 2 Full-width Wire Shelves
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg.
- Textured serving counter top.
- UL Listed
1 year parts and labor.
5 years on compressor (parts only)
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 2|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 2|
Kegco K199B-2P Dual Faucet Kegerator Black Door - Premium Kit - Kegco.com & Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.