This Kegco K209B-2 Keg Beer Cooler is a high quality full-size dual faucet draft beer dispenser that includes everything you'll need to dispense up to two store bought 5 gallon kegs of delicious cold draft beer. This versatile keg beer refrigerator can also be easily converted into a regular refrigerator using it's two adjustable storage shelves, and boasts an interior that is large enough to easily accommodate two 5 gallon kegs along with the dispense system or cases of your favorite cold beverages. A stainless steel interior floor plate provides durability by displacing the weight of the keg evenly over the floor of the keg cooler, allowing you to slide the kegs in and out smoothly.
The Kegco K209B-2 Full Size Keg Refrigerator has a sleek matte black finish that will look great with any decor and will not show fingerprints like a shiny finish might, meaning less cleaning of the outside of the kegerator is necessary. It has been specially designed to be perfect for in-home use, with a 25% more energy efficient design and quiet operation. Easy roll casters make it simple to move the beer refrigerator to any room of the house, and they lock to prevent it from rolling once you have it in position. There is also an attractive chrome safety rail that helps prevent your glasses and mugs from sliding off, as well as a recessed drip tray with a plastic grill that can easily be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher. This beer dispenser comes with everything you need except the keg. The CO2 tank is shipped empty and will need to be filled locally.
One Full Size, Pony, or Quarter Slim Keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs along with one 5 gallon home brew keg, or up to three 5 gallon home brew kegs can fit in these beer keg coolers.
- Kegco K209B-2 Full Size Two Faucet D System Draft Beer Dispensers
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (Including Coors, Miller and many additional brands)
- Matte black cabinet and door
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 33°F-42°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- Saves you money each month with a 25% more energy efficient design!
- CSA Listed
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator with Air Distributor
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. Comes with an air distributor. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes Two 5 feet lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line with 2 Snap Clamps each
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes two D system Lever Handle Keg Couplers which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler that works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Double Faucet Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Double Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with chrome plated faucets with brass levers and two 5 Foot, 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Lines that end in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Two Kegco KT85D-L "D" System Couplers|
|Regulator||Kegco 541 Pro Series Single Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb. Aluminum Tank|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
Kegco K209B-2 Two-Faucet Black Kegerators - Kegco.com and Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.