Kegco's K209SS-1 Single-Faucet Kegerator is a high quality keg beer cooler with a stainless steel door that includes everything needed to dispense store bought kegs of draft beer. It has all the necessary equipment to pour a cold, tasty glass of beer and can also easily be converted into a regular refrigerator with it's two adjustable storage shelves. It boasts an interior big enough to easily accommodate a full size 1/2 barrel keg along with the dispense system or cases of your favorite cold beverages. The stainless steel interior floor plate provides durability by displacing the weight of the beer keg evenly over the floor of the cabinet, allowing you to slide the kegs in and out smoothly. It's versatility makes it and excellent choice for anyone wanting draft beer on tap at home all the time while also providing the extra storage space of an extra all refrigerator.
Kegco K209SS-1 Draft Beer Dispensers are quiet and energy efficient for use in the home. Easy roll casters make it easy to move the keg dispenser to whatever room the party takes you to, and they lock to prevent the unit from rolling once you have it in position. This beer refrigerator has black sides and top with a stainless steel door that will look great dispensing cold draft beer in your home. It also has a recessed drip tray with a plastic grill that can easily be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher, and an attractive chrome safety rail that helps to keep mugs and glasses from sliding off. These keg coolers include everything you need except the keg. The CO2 tank is shipped empty and will need to be filled locally.
These kegerators are able to hold one Full Size, Pony, or Quarter Slim Keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs along with one 5 gallon homebrew keg, or up to three 5 gallon homebrew kegs.
- K209SS-1 Beer Keg Refrigerators with One Tap Dispense System
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door
- Removable Driptray with Grill to collect your spills
- Easy-roll casters allow for mobility
- Chrome Guard Rail keeps your glass and mugs from sliding off
- Stainless Steel Interior Floor Mat provides long-lasting durability and makes beer kegs easier to move
- Includes two full width wire shelves and a hole plug that allows you to convert the keg fridge into an all-fridge
- Temperature is kept in 33°F-42°F range using thermostatic temperature control
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control can be easily accessed at the back of the kegerator
- Save money each month with a design that's 25% more energy efficient
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- CSA Listed
This beer fridge comes complete with a D System Beer Direct Draw System. It includes all of the commercial grade components needed to tap a domestic keg:
- Chrome-Plated 3" Diameter Metal Draft Beer Tower
A commercial-grade 3" Diameter Single-Column Chrome-Plated Metal Draft Tower with a Single Chrome-Plated Faucet with Brass Lever. It also includes 5 feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the included gasket and four screws.
- D System Keg Coupler with Lever-Handle (Can Tap All Domestic Kegs)
This Commercial Grade Keg Tap works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs, making the K209SS-1 compatible with all domestic brand kegs. It features a nickel plated forged brass body and a 55 psi pressure relief valve. When you're ready to tap your keg, just pull out and then down on the lever to properly couple the keg.
- 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly - 5 feet with 2 Snap Clamps
This 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line/Co2 Tubing is a standard length of 5 feet, and comes with two plastic snap clamps that have a reusable clamp design. The tubing is made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl), which will not rot, swell, or dry out and is not affected by normal cleaning compounds.
- Single Gauge Co2 Regulator
Compatible with any Co2 Cylinder that has a CGA-320 valve. Single gauge measures PSI to indicate how much Co2 pressure there is inside of the beer keg. The adjustable output pressure is 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. This UL Listed Compressed Gas Regulator is for use with Air, Co2, and Inert Gases.
- New aluminum 5lb CO2 Cylinder
Produced from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, these Co2 cylinders are superior to steel tanks because they are not as heavy and will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. Each tank has been stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The CGA approved 320 Valves have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Depending on your fill, the average fill is good for 5 to 6 kegs. This cylinder has a 18.25" height and a 5.5" diameter.
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Kegco KT85D-L "D" System Keg Coupler|
|Regulator||Kegco 541 Pro Series Single Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 3|
Kegco K209SS-1 Full Size Kegerator - Stainless Door - D System - Kegco.com and Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.