Kegco's K209SS-2 Two Faucet Draft Beer Dispenser is a high-quality beer keg refrigerator with a stainless steel door that includes everything needed to dispense two 5 gallon store bought kegs of draft beer. It has all the necessary equipment to pour a cold, tasty glass of beer, and it can also easily be converted into a regular refrigerator with it's two adjustable storage shelves. This keg cooler boasts an interior big enough to easily accommodate two 5 gallon kegs along with the dispense system, or cases of your favorite cold beverages. The stainless steel interior floor plate provides durability by displacing the weight of the keg evenly over the floor of the cabinet, allowing you to slide the kegs in and out smoothly. The versatility of these beer dispensers make them an excellent choice for anyone wanting draft beer on tap at home all the time while also providing the optional storage space of an extra refrigerator.
Kegco Full-Size Keg Beer Refrigerators are quiet and energy efficient for use in the home. Easy roll casters make moving this K209SS-2 Beer Cooler from your bar to your patio a breeze, and they lock to prevent the unit from rolling once you have it in position. This beer refrigerator has black sides and top with a stainless steel door that will look great dispensing beer in your home. It also has a recessed drip tray with a plastic grill that can easily be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher, and an attractive chrome safety rail that helps to keep mugs and glasses from sliding off. This beer dispenser comes with everything you need except the kegs. The CO2 tank is shipped empty and will need to be filled locally.
These keg beer coolers can fit one Full Size or Pony Keg, up to two Quarter Slim Kegs, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius home-brew kegs.
- Kegco K209SS-2 Full Size Double Tap D System Beer Fridge
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (Including Coors, Miller and many additional brands)
- Matte black cabinet and Stainless Steel door
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 33°F-42°F
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- Save money each month with a 25% more energy efficient design!
- CSA Listed
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator with Air Distributor
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. Comes with an air distributor. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes Two 5 feet lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line with 2 Snap Clamps each
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes two D system Lever Handle Keg Couplers which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler that works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Double-Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with chrome plated faucets with brass levers and two 5 Foot, 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Lines that end in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Kegco KT85D-L "D" System Keg Coupler|
|Regulator||Kegco 541 Pro Series Single Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
Kegco K209SS-2 2-Faucet Stainless Kegerators - Kegco.com and Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.