The Kegco K309B-2 Two-Faucet Digital Beer Dispenser has all the features that you've come to appreciate from other high quality Kegco models, now with a digital temperature display with push button controls, fan-forced cooling, and one of the widest available temperature ranges on the market. The K309B-2 has standard Kegco features like an easy-to-clean removable built-in drip tray, a chrome guard-rail that prevents beer mugs and glasses from sliding off of the top, easy-rolling casters, and a complete two-tap direct draw system that allows you to dispense up to two D System domestic kegs at a time. The digital temperature controls give you the ability to see your specific temperature setting and easily set it with the push of a button. A wider available temperature range also allows for more precise temperature control. This beer keg refrigerator is designed for freestanding use and has a matte black finish on the sides and door.
- Digital Temperature Control:
Your draft beer dispenser's internal temperature can be easily set and verified in Fahrenheit or Celsius using the digital temperature display and push button controls. Simply press the up or down button and the temperature will be adjusted by one degree - no more guessing what temperature a number on a dial will produce.
- Fan-Forced Cooling for Super Cool Temperatures:
The K309B-2 Beer Keg Cooler has Fan-Forced cooling, which provides even cooling throughout the unit and gives it one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer cooler on the market today. The temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense delicious ice cold draft beer.
- Large Interior:
Thanks to this kegerator's spacious interior, it can easily accommodate any full-size keg, including rubber kegs and Miller and Coors Kegs. It can also fit up to two 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Homebrew kegs, allowing you to dispense more than one keg of beer at a time.
- Deep Chill Function:
Quickly cool down a warm keg using the Deep Chill Function, which works by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours. When your keg is at the desired temperature, pressing the Deep Chill button again will return your unit to it's normal operation.*
- Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves:
If you ever take a break from using this keg dispenser to dispense beer kegs, it can easily be converted into a regular refrigerator and used for extra storage. Two adjustable shelves are included, and can be spaced far enough apart to hold gallon jugs or 2-liter bottles. It can even be used to store wine thanks to the wide available temperature range.
- Locking Casters Provide Mobility:
When it's time for your next party, the Kegco K309B-2 has easy-roll casters that make it easy to move your beer refrigerator from one room in the house to another. These casters lock so that once your unit is where you want it, it won't roll again until you want it to.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
- Kegco K309B-2 Digital 2 Faucet Faucet D System Draft Beer Dispensers
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down warm keg
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (Including Coors, Miller and many additional brands)
- Matte black cabinet and door
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- Saves you money each month with a design that's 25% more energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator with Air Distributor
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. Comes with an air distributor. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes Two 5 feet lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line with 2 Snap Clamps each
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes two D system Lever Handle Keg Couplers which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler that works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Two Faucet Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Dual Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with chrome plated faucets with brass levers and two 5 Foot, 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Lines that end in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Two Kegco KT85D-L "D" System Keg Couplers|
|Regulator||Kegco 541 Pro Series Single Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
Kegco K309B-2 Double Faucet Digital Black Kegerators - Kegco.com and Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.