This elegant and energy efficient freestanding K309SS-1 Digital Keg Beer Refrigerator from Kegco features the same high quality and attractive styling that you've come to expect from Kegco keg refrigerators, as well as digital temperature control that gives you a wider available temperature range and allows you to easily view your temperature setting in Fahrenheit or Celsius and adjust it up or down at the push of a button. These keg beer coolers also have convenient additions like a removable and easy-to-clean drip tray, easy rolling casters, and a chrome guard rail that prevents your glasses from sliding off the top of the kegerator.
This Keg Cooler has a large interior that can accommodate any full-size keg, including Coors Kegs, Miller kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also fit up to two 5 Gallon D System Kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Homebrew Kegs. When you're not using this versatile unit as a beer refrigerator, it can be converted into a regular refrigerator using the two included wire shelves, allowing you to store 2-liter soda jugs, gallon jugs, or even bottles of wine!
The K309SS-1 Keg Dispenser uses Fan Forced Cooling, providing even cooling throughout the unit and giving it one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer dispenser on the market. The temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees. These beer dispensers also have a Deep Chill Function that forces the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours to quickly cool down a warm beer keg.
Kegco K309SS-1 Kegerators come with all of the draft beer dispense equipment required to pour a delicious glass of cold draft beer, including a Keg Coupler, CO2 Tank, Regulator, and air and beer lines. Beverage Factory lets you to customize your beer dispensing setup to fit your needs, including giving you the option to choose the keg coupler that will allow you to tap the kind of kegs you prefer!
- Kegco K309SS-1 Full Size D System Kegerator
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Digital Temperature Display and Control
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (Including Coors, Miller and many additional brands)
- Matte black cabinet and Stainless Steel door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment. You can peel the film off once the kegerator is set up.
- Temperature can be set between 32°F-75°F
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Save money each month with a 25% more energy efficient design!
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- UL Listed
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system Lever Handle Keg Coupler which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler that works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Single Faucet Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with a chrome plated faucet with brass lever and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Kegco KT85D-L "D" System Keg Coupler|
|Regulator||Kegco 541 Pro Series Single Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 3|
Kegco K309SS-1 Digital Kegerator - Stainless Steel Door - D System - Kegco.com and Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.