The Kegco K309SS-1P Premium Kit Digital Kegerator adds digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to one of the best kegerators you can find. It still has all the features you've come to appreciate from other high quality Kegco models, such as attractive styling, a removable built-in drip tray that is easy to clean, a chrome guardrail that prevents glasses from sliding off the top and easy rolling casters. Now you have the ability to see your specific temperature setting and set it easily with the push of a button, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control. This keg beer cooler is equipped with a Premium Direct Draw Kit for D System Domestic Kegs, featuring 100% Stainless Steel Contact and a Deluxe Hand Pump Pressurized Cleaning Kit.
- Digital Temperature Control:
With it's digital temperature display and push button control, it's never been easier to set and verify the internal temperature of the kegerator. You no longer have to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce. Simply press the up or down button to adjust the temperature by one degree. The display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Fan-Forced Cooling for Super Cool Temperatures:
The K309 has Fan-Forced cooling, giving it one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer dispenser on the market today. The fan helps provide even cooling throughout the unit. Temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold beer.
- Large Interior:
The interior of this keg beer cooler is spacious enough to easily hold any full size keg, including Miller kegs, Coors Kegs and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home Brew kegs, allowing you to dispense more than one beer at a time.
- Deep Chill Function:
The Deep Chill function allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours. When your keg has reached the desired temperature, press Deep Chill again to return to normal operation.*
- Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves:
When you're not using this unit as a kegerator (like that will ever happen...), it easily converts to a refrigerator for extra storage. It comes with 2 adjustable shelves, allowing you to space them far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs. With the wide temperature range available in the K309, you can even use it to store wine!
- Locking Casters Provide Mobility:
Easily move the Kegco K309 from the kitchen to the patio for that backyard BBQ! Easy-Roll Casters allow you to move the kegerator from one location to another and they lock so that once it's in position, it won't roll again until you want it to.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
- Kegco K309SS-1P Full Size Premium Kit D System Digital Kegerator
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Digital Temperature Display and Control
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (Including Coors, Miller and many additional brands)
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal) and 1/6 barrels (5gal)
- Matte black cabinet and stainless steel door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment. You can peel the film off once the kegerator is set up.
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 35°F-42°F
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- UL Listed
- 1 year parts and labor warranty, 5 years parts only warranty on compressor and sealed system
- Dimensions: 33" tall x 23-11/16" wide x 23-15/16" deep
- Deluxe Hand Pump Pressurized Cleaning Kit with 32 oz. Cleaner
No longer do you have to remove the faucet with this kit. You just unscrew the fitting on the draft beer line off of the keg coupler and onto the cleaning kit. Includes a High Pressure Hand Pump Cleaning Bottle, a 32 oz bottle of Beer Line Cleaner and a nylon faucet brush. The cleaning solution will get you through approximately 32 cleanings.
- Includes a 3" Diameter 100% Stainless Contact Draft Tower
This tower uses Stainless Steel components for better tasting beer. The fittings, shank and faucet are all Stainless Steel for better durability and sanitation. Along with the stainless steel probe on the included D System American Sankey Keg Coupler, your beer will only come into contact with Stainless Steel from the keg to your glass. It includes a black ABS plastic faucet knob, mounting screws and mounting gasket.
- Includes Stainless Steel Beer Faucet
This premium quality faucet features a 304 stainless steel body with a polished finish. The lever and shaft assembly are made of 303 stainless steel and includes a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation.
- Includes D system Lever Handle Keg Coupler which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler. The K199B-1P is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This Keg Tap works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel keg probe. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Co2 Regulator
The regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
Kegco K309SS-1P Premium Digital Kegerator - Stainless Steel Door - D System - Kegco.com and Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.