The Kegco K309SS-2 Dual Faucet Digital Draft Beer Dispenser has all the features you've come to appreciate from other high quality Kegco models, now with a digital temperature display with push button controls, fan-forced cooling, and one of the widest available temperature ranges on the market! K309SS-2 Keg Dispensers still have those standard Kegco features that you love, such as a removable easy-to-clean drip tray, a chrome guardrail that prevents glasses from sliding off the top, easy rolling casters, and a complete direct draw dispense system for dispensing up to two D System domestic kegs at a time. Thanks to the digital temperature controls, you now have the ability to see your specific temperature setting and set it easily with the push of a button, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control. This keg beer cooler is designed for freestanding use and has a matte black finish on the sides with an elegant stainless steel door.
- Digital Temperature Control:
It has never been easier to set and verify the internal temperature of a beer cooler than with this digital temperature display with push button controls. Unlike with manual temperature dials, where you often have to guess what temperature an adjustment will produce, simply pressing these up or down buttons will adjust the temperature by one degree. It can be set to display either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Fan-Forced Cooling for Super Cool Temperatures:
This K309SS-2 Beer Refrigerator has Fan-Forced cooling, which gives it one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer dispenser on the market today. The fan helps provide even cooling throughout the unit. Temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold beer.
- Large Interior:
The interiors of these beer keg coolers are spacious enough to easily hold any full size keg, including Miller kegs, Coors Kegs and rubber kegs. They can also hold up to two 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home Brew kegs, allowing you to dispense more than one beer at a time.
- Deep Chill Function:
The Deep Chill function on this beer keg refrigerator allows you to quickly cool down a warm beer keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours. When the desired temperature has been reached, just press Deep Chill again to return the unit to normal operation.*
- Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves:
When you're not using this unit as a kegerator, it is easy to convert it into a regular refrigerator for extra storage. You can space the two included adjustable shelves far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs. With the wide temperature range available in the Kegco K309SS-2, you can even use it to store wine!
- Locking Casters Provide Mobility:
Easily move the Kegco K309SS-2 Keg Dispenser to wherever the party's at thanks to it's easy-roll casters, which lock once the unit is in position to prevent it from rolling again until you want it to.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
- Kegco K309SS-2 Digital Double Faucet D System Kegerator
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down warm keg
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (Including Coors, Miller and many additional brands)
- Matte black cabinet and stainless steel door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment. You can peel the film off once the kegerator is set up.
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- Saves you money each month with a 25% more energy efficient design
- UL Listed
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator with Air Distributor
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. Comes with an air distributor. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes Two 5 feet lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line with 2 Snap Clamps each
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes two D system Lever Handle Keg Couplers which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler that works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- Includes a 3" Diameter 2-Faucet Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Double-Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with chrome plated faucets with brass levers and two 5 Foot, 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Lines that end in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Two KT85D-L "D" System Keg Couplers|
|Regulator||Kegco 541 Pro Series Single Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
Kegco K309SS-2 2 Faucet Digital Kegerators - Stainless Steel Door - Kegco.com and Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.