Introducing Kegco's new KOM19B-1 Kombucha Dispenser, which makes it easier than ever to store, refrigerate, and dispense kombucha. Kombucha is a nutritional probiotic tea packed with compounds that help support your digestive and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease, and elevate your mood. Our Kombucharator has been designed with stainless steel fittings and a stainless steel faucet to provide a sanitary environment for the live cultures found in kombucha. This kombucha keg dispenser comes complete with all of the components needed to begin dispensing your 'buch' from a keg.
The single tap kombucha dispense system included with this keg cooler features a stainless steel faucet and fittings, a set of ball lock keg couplers for Cornelius homebrew kegs, a commercial-grade dual gauge CO2 regulator, and a 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with glossy red coating. The CO2 tank ships empty, and will be able to pressurize up to fourteen five-gallon kegs once it has been filled. Within the sleek black cabinet with matching reversible black door, the spacious interior can hold up to two corny kegs at a time. The cabinet also boasts convenient features like a built-in drip tray for easy clean-up, a chrome guard rail that helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the countertop, and rolling casters that allow you to easily move the keg dispenser from room to room. The CO2 tank fits easily within the cabinet, but if you'd like to free up more space for storage, we've included an external tank mount and a knockout for the air line. When you aren't using this keg refrigerator to dispense kombucha, it can be easily converted into an all-refrigerator for food and beverage storage using the two adjustable wire shelves that are provided.
- Kegco KOM19B-1 Kombucharator with Single Faucet Kombucha Dispense System
- Black cabinet with black door
- This kombucha keg dispenser comes with a complete direct draw kit for home-brew kombucha kegs
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Red Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy red coating that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for about 14 Cornelius ball lock home-brew kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes NSF Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set
This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single column, single faucet polished stainless steel draft tower with 100% stainless steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation when dealing with the live cultures present in kombucha. This tower comes complete with a stainless steel faucet and 5 feet of 3/16 inch I.D. clear tubing. The tower can be easily mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Measures 33"H x 20"W x 25.5"D
- Reversible door
- Includes two full-width wire shelves and a hole plug to convert it into a compact refrigerator
- Removable drip tray with grill collects spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long lasting durability and easy glide of kegs
- Textured serving counter top
- External tank mount with knockout for air line
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- UL listed
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Ball Lock Keg Couplers|
|Regulator||Kegco 762 Commercial-Grade Dual Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb. Aluminum Tank with Red Finish|
|Cleaning Kit||Not Included|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||2|
Kombucharator with Black Cabinet and Black Door - Marketplace Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Labor - 12 Months
Parts - 12 Months
Compressor (Parts Only) - 60 Months