With the Beverage-Air SF34 Shallow Well Bottle Cooler, bottled beverages can be rapidly chilled and ready to serve in little time at all. The SF34 features a forced air refrigeration system designed to chill and hold products between 32°F and 38°F, cold enough to cause the bottle to frost over when removed from the cooler. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps to provide maximum operating efficiency.
This commercial bottle cooler comes with a steel cabinet in an attractive wear-resistant black vinyl finish and a stainless steel top. The top includes an easy-glide, stainless steel lid and a stainless steel countertop with integral glass stops.
The interior is made of galvanized steel and includes two adjustable epoxy-coated steel wire dividers. A bottle cap opener and cap catcher offers added convenience.
- Color: Black
- Attractive, Wear-Resistant Vinyl on Steel Exterior
- Stainless Steel Top, Easy Glide Lid, and Countertop with Edge
- Automatic Defrost
- Galvanized Steel Interior
- 2 Adjustable Epoxy-Coated Steel Wire Dividers
- Bottle Cap Opener and Cap Catcher Included
- Foamed-in-Place Polyurethane Insulation for Energy Efficiency
- Forced Air Refrigeration System Provides Ample Capacity to Chill and Hold Products Between 32°F and 38°F
- Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
- A glass lid upgrade is available for this bottle cooler. The upgrade includes the addition of interior lights.
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Addition 4 Year Warranty (Parts Only) on the Compressor
|Shipping Weight||214 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Capacity||7.5 cu. ft.|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||4.5 A|
Shallow Well Bottle Cooler - Black Vinyl Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |