N'Finity 50 Bottle Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet with Black Door
- Two-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
Upper Zone: 41-60°F; Lower Zone: 45-64°F. Set storage and service temperatures for both red and white wine. Use Upper Zone for white service and Lower Zone for red and white storage, or use both zones to store reds and whites. "Red", "White," and "Sparkling" indicator lights allow you to monitor temperatures at a glance.
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 60°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
- Smooth-Rolling Hardwood Shelves, Complete Set:
5 shelves glide smoothly on ball-bearing tracks for easy access. Smartly spaced to fit 50 bottles of Bordeaux (regular) size and larger, including Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Champagne.
- Reversible Glass Door with Black Trim:
UV-protected glass protects wine from harmful light. Reversible door hinges and handle give you the choice of left or right opening; depending on your space. Built-in key lock provides security.
- Built-In Versatility:
Build the N'FINITY 50 into your kitchen counter, or stand it on the floor in your den, TV room, or office!
- 3 Blue LED Interior Lights:
A brilliant blue glow illuminates your bottles, showcasing your wine with style.
- Model number: 277 01 50 03
- Store and Serve reds and whites from the same cellar using two temperature zones.
- Place in Any Room of your home, freestanding, recessed, or built into cabinetry.
- Shelve Larger-Than-Average Bottles such as Pinot Noir and Champagne.
- Open the Door Left or Right depending on your space and preference.
- Capacity: Up to 50 bottles.
- Size: 34-5/8"H x 23-3/4"W x 26-5/8"D including handle, 24-5/8"D without the handle.
- Weight: 113 lbs.
- Warranty: 90 Day Parts & Labor In Home Warranty with a Free Upgrade to 1 year on Parts & Labor
- Temperature Range: Upper Compartment 41-60°F; Lower Compartment 45-64°F (+/- 2°F)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 45-80°F
- Applications: Free Standing, Recessed or Built-In
- Electrical Requirements - Plugs directly into a US 110 Volt outlet on a dedicated 15 AMP line.
- PLEASE NOTE: For Optimal Use Of This Product, The Temperature Of The Lower Cooling Zone Should Be Set At Least 4˚ F Above The Temperature Of The Upper Cooling Zone.
- Two (2) keys
- Top and bottom hinges/screws (for changing the door hinge)
- This appliance is designed for both free standing and built-in (fully recessed) installation.
- includes an Operating Panel on the front of the unit. This Operating Panel includes several features to operate and control the temperature of both the UPPER and LOWER zones of the Wine Cellar. The Operating Panel includes the following features:
- BEFORE YOU START: The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 32-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit. If the ambient temperature is above or below this range, the performance of the unit may be affected. For example, placing your unit in extreme cold or hot conditions may cause interior temperatures to fluctuate.
- Each rolling shelf in the lower zone is designed to hold one row of 8 bottles( see diagram below). The bottom half shelf can hold 6 bottles.
- Each rolling shelf in the upper zone can hold one row of 8 and a second row of 6 bottles for a total of 14 bottles on each shelf.
|Unit Weight||113 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||125 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||50 Bottle|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||No|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies per Rack|
|Type||Glass with Trim|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Black Trim|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
N'Finity 50 Bottle Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet with Black Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
|Door Hinge on Right||$899.99|
|Door Hinge on Left||$899.99|
Sale Price: $699.99
Sale Price: $799.99
Sale Price: $749.99
Sale Price: $969.99