SUMMIT SWC6GBI series features European designed wine cellars capable of built-in use under counters.
The SWC6GBLCSSWO is conveniently sized at just 24" wide, perfect for settings with limited room but high storage standards. The cabinet is fully wrapped in elegant and durable stainless steel, with a professional towel bar handle completing the modern look. This unit features a black kickplate and double pane tempered glass door finished in a brushed aluminum trim.
Store your finest bottles of white wine under the ideal conditions with an adjustable thermostat and automatic defrost. Fully featured, the SWC6GBLCSSWO includes a rocker switch interior light, front-mounted lock, and one piece interior liner for simple clean-up. Classic wooden shelving ensures your bottles are comfortably stored.
Commercially approved for built-in or freestanding use, the SWC6GBLCSSWO makes a striking and convenient addition to any home or business seeking the best for wine storage.
- Commercially approved - ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for built-in or freestanding use in foodservice establishments
- Slim undercounter dimensions - Less than 24" wide to fit tight spaces
- Double pane tempered glass door - Display your collection behind a solid glass door trimmed in elegant brushed aluminum for a refined touch
- Professional towel bar handle - A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
- Automatic defrost - Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Interior light - Illuminate your collection with an interior light controlled by a rocker on/off switch
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design
- Built-in capable - Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Stainless steel cabinet - Fully wrapped in stainless steel for lasting luxury
- Factory installed lock - Keyed lock for secure interior, conveniently located at the top of the door
- Wooden shelves - 4 Slide-out wooden shelves offer the ideal display and storage conditions for wine collection
- Hidden evaporator - SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or food
- Adjustable thermostat - Dial thermostat accommodates white wine temperature. If using this model for red wine storage, add a DT digital thermostat upon ordering
- Temperature range - 5 degrees C to 10 degrees C/41 degrees F to 50 degrees F; To reach warmer temperatures, order with our red wine digital thermostat option (10 degrees C to 18 degrees C/50 degrees F to 64 degrees F range)
|Shipping Weight||125 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Wine Bottle Count||51|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||No|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Type||Tempered Double-Paned Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Aluminum|
|Door Handle||Stainless Steel Pro-Style|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V, 60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
51-Bottle Wine Refrigerator w/Wooden Wine Shelves Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.