From fundraisers to pool parties, barbecues to carnivals, the Nostalgia Electrics HDC-701 Old Fashioned Carnival Hot Dog Cart is great for entertaining large outdoor gatherings. This commercially-rated hot dog cart features a hot dog roller that cooks up to 8 hot dogs at a time and two large warming/steaming inserts to keep cooked hot dogs and buns warm. Sauerkraut, chilis and other ingredients can be kept in easy reach inside three small condiment inserts. Guests can also grab a cold drink from the insulated cold box compartment on the side of the cart. Additional features include a service shelf for paper goods, a vinyl wind/sneeze guard to protect the food and a removable folding umbrella to keep you comfortable under the sun. The cart is easily portable with the two large wheels and pull bar handle.
- Color: Red/Yellow
- Durable, Enameled Steel
- Hot Dog Roller Cooks Up to 8 Hot Dogs
- 2 Large Hot Dog and Bun Warming/Steaming Inserts
- 3 Condiment Inserts
- Side Insulated Cold Box to Keep Drinks Ice Cold
- Large Capacity Water Kettle (Steam Heat) for Keeping Food Hot
- Side Shelf Tray with Convenient Pull Bar Handle for Hanging Tools, Towels, etc.
- Double Front Upper Shelf
- Removable Folding Sun Umbrella
- Vinyl Protective Wind/Sneeze Guard
- Power and Heat Selection Controls
- Protective PVC Cover
- Wheels for Easy Portability
- Easy to Use and Clean
- Commercially Rated Unit
Old Fashioned Carnival Hot Dog Cart with Umbrella Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.