The best way to serve light-as-air milk foam and hot milk for trendy specialty
coffees is to keep the milk fresh at 39 °F prior to heating and frothing. The
elegant Cool Control Basic cools the milk to as much as 25 ° below the
ambient temperature. Once the temperature reaches 39 °F, it is maintained
constantly within the optimum range. This prevents freezing and saves
energy. The high-quality, 34 oz. stainless steel container is easy to remove.
With its bayonet lock, the Cool Control Basic is easy to open, fill, store in the
refrigerator as needed, and clean in the dishwasher.
- Voltage: 100 V / 60 Hz
- Wattage: 25 W
- Capacity: 34 oz.
- Machine dimensions: 5.5"H x 8.8"W x 8.5"L
- Safety Approval: UL Listed
- Machine Weight: 5 lbs.
- Always cold milk for lattes and cappuccinos
- Automatically cools milk from room temperature (771/2F) down to 391/2F
- Keeps milk constantly as cold as in your refrigerator and prevents milk from freezing
- Specially designed to fit all frothXpress systems for all Jura-Capresso Automatic Coffee Centers
- Low noise, low wattage system costs only pennies a day
- Removable stainless steel milk container holds 34 oz.
- Beautiful, compact design
Capresso 70878 - Cool Control Black Milk Cooler Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.