Bodum 10616-16 CHAMBORD 3 Cup Chrome Espresso Maker, 0.18 L.
Do it like the Italians! Bodum's award winning Chambord design is now available in the new Chambord Stovetop Espresso Maker! Commonly known as a Mocca pot, you can brew and serve fresh espresso fast in this competitively priced and stylish mirror-polished stainless steel pot.
The efficient steam extraction method produces an exceptionally rich espresso. In this traditional method, steam is forced through coffee grounds and condenses into the pot's upper chamber. A silicone gasket and release valve allow steam pressure to build safely. All parts are dishwasher safe and handle is heat resistant.
Instruction for Iced Tea:
- Unscrew the upper portion of the Espresso Maker and fill the lower half with cold water.
- Insert the filter and fill with finely ground coffee.
- Place over low heat and allow steam to build up.
- Remove from the stove immediately after the top portion is full with coffee and enjoy.
- 3 Cup / 0.18 L. / 6 oz. Capacity
- Stainless Steel, Bakelight, and Silicone Construction
- Space and Energy Saving
- Safety Valve Regulates Steam Pressure
- PROTIP: Use coarser grounds instead of fine espresso grinds.
Bodum 10616-16 CHAMBORD 3 Cup Chrome Espresso Maker, 0.18 L. Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|I am content|
Cedar Creek, TX
|Comments:||I saw the Bodum as I was walking through a store to find something for a gift card I had. The pot was standing there, all alone, I wanted some espresso, was given a super price,and I've just over-enjoyed four cups of espresso. No foam was made, but with my favorite German espresso, I am satisfied|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $119.99
Sale Price: $56.95
Sale Price: $24.99