Krups F468-42 Moka Brew 8-Cup Coffeemaker
If you enjoy rich, Italian-style coffee, then the MokaBrew might just be what you're looking for. Unlike conventional drip coffeemakers that saturate coffee grounds and produce a watery cup, the MokaBrew brewing system uses steam's natural pressure to extract full coffee flavor. So you get full-bodied, aromatic results every time.
Just fill the stainless steel water reservoir located beneath the warming plate, lock down the pressure lever, and turn on. Similar to a stovetop percolator, the water will heat and produce steam. The steam will force the water through tubes running up the the sides of the machine and then through a water dispersion screen and then through the grounds, both located below the lid of the carafe.
The coffeemaker features a safety latch will hold the 8 cup carafe in place, a warming plate, and an illuminated on/off switch. 100 paper filters included.
- Low-pressure steam brewing process extracts delicious Italian-style coffee
- 8-cup graduated glass carafe with locking lid and easy-to-read markings
- Stainless-steel heating element for fast heating
- Easy-to-fill water container below warming plate
- Measures 12-1/4 by 7-3/4 by 8 inches; limited 1-year warranty
- Aroma-saving filter chamber preserves coffee aroma
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Includes 100 paper filters
Krups F468-42 Moka Brew 8-Cup Coffeemaker Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|Great coffee maker|
|Comments:||Besides the cool factor, which makes it fun to watch the enclosed forced steam method, it makes great coffee. What I esp like is how hot the coffee comes out.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $199.99
Sale Price: $109.99
Sale Price: $49.95