The Krups FME2 features a flavor control aroma switch for maximum flavor extraction and a cascading brew head that delivers a shower of hot water to ensure even flavor extraction. The DuoFilter water filtration system removes chlorine for a better taste and reduces mineral deposits for longer machine life.
A programmable clock allows you to set the daily start time of the brew cycle so that coffee is ready when you are. Or remove the carafe to take advantage of the pause and serve feature to sneak a cup anytime during the brew cycle. The coffeemaker will tell you when brewing is complete by emitting an audible signal.
Buy now and receive $10 with mail-in rebate. Offer good on purchases between September 15, 2010 and December 31, 2010.
- Color: Black or White
- Full Standard 12-Cup Capacity
- 60 oz. Water Reservoir
- Glass Carafe
- Programmable Clock to Set the Daily Start Time of the Brew Cycle
- Programmable Auto-off from 1-5 Hours
- Flavor Control Aroma Switch Maximizes Flavor Extraction
- DuoFilter Water Filtration System
- Cascading Brew Head
- Pause and Serve Feature Lets You Remove Carafe at Any Time
- Empty Water Reservoir Detection Shuts Unit Off Automatically Lf Empty
- High Visibility Blue Illuminated LED Control Panel for Ease of Use
- Audible Signal When Brewing is Complete
- Descaling Indicator Measures Brew Time and Calculates When Descaling is Necessary
12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker - Black Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|definitely would buy this product again |
|Comments:||This Krups is exactly what I wanted. I have been using it for many years I do not have a negative thing to say about it. Ordering the the product was very easy and the shipping was on time. Packaging made our coffee maker in perfect condition . |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.