Experience the full taste of espressos, cappuccinos and lattes! The Capresso Steam PRO features an exclusive coffee/steam selector that makes it easy to control both brewing and steaming, allowing the user to adjust coffee strength to their personal taste.
The Capresso Steam PRO uses a steam/boiler to quickly heat water until steam is produced. The steam creates pressure to force the water into the filter holder and through the coffee grounds to brew the espresso directly into the glass carafe. When the espresso has reached the bottom line marking on the glass carafe, you can stop the brewing and switch to frothing milk. When you finish frothing, turn the selector switch back to the coffee brewing position. The powerful steam/boiler reduces warm-up time to less than 2 minutes, producing 2 to 4 cappuccinos or lattes in less than 5 minutes.
- 4-cup high-tech steam/boiler system
- Sleek stainless steel accents
- Boiler cap with built-in safety valve
- Unique coffee/steam selector allows you to move from coffee to steaming and to adjust coffee strength to your taste
- Swivel frother with adjustable steam output is perfect for frothing or steaming milk to prepare cappuccinos and lattes
- Convenient filter holder with thumb guard for safe use
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Dishwasher safe glass carafe
- Removable drip tray for easy clean-up
- Ability to make hot water for tea, caf1/2© Americanos, hot chocolate and other hot beverages
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel/Plastic|
|Colors||Black with Stainless Steel Accents|
|Control Panel Display
|Height Adjustable Drip Tray||No|
|Height Adjustable Spout||No|
|Hot Water Dispenser||No|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Capresso 304.01 Steam PRO 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Machine Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.