Capresso 115 Café Espresso Machine
Space saving state-of-the-art pump espresso & cappuccino machine with a ThermoBlock and continuous steam output, no downtime, no purging.
- ThermoBlock heating system with 16 bar pressure for perfect high-pressure brewed espressos
- Removable 48 oz. water container (35 espressos) for easy filling with self-locking valve
- Self-locking filter holder with thumbguard
- Two Sieves to produce one or two rich, thick crema espressos at a time
- Selector switch for espresso/cappuccino or steam/hot water functions
- Unlimited steam output produces hot frothed milk for cappuccino and latte
- Easy-to-use swivel frother allows you to froth directly in a tall glass or frothing pitcher
- Hot water switch allows you to produce teas or café americanos
- Easy to clean removable drip tray with water level indicator
- Indicator lights for “Warm Up” and “Ready”
- Integrated metal cup warming platform
- Concealed spare sieve storage compartment
- Cord storage
- One year limited warranty
|Colors||Black / Silver Metallic|
|Height Adjustable Drip Tray||No|
|Height Adjustable Spout||Yes|
|Hot Water Dispenser||Yes|
Capresso 115 Café Espresso Machine Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
How Things Work
This device is easy use and performs very well. There are two parts of the frother. There is a Frothing Sleeve for cappuccinos and when the Frothing Sleeve is removed, it reveals the Steam Tube for lattes.
- Frothing: Frothing Sleeve is in place over the steam tube. Hot steam and air are injected into the milk. The air will swirl inside the milk creating silky dense froth on top of the milk, ideal for a cappuccino.
- Steaming only; Frothing Sleeve is removed to reveal the Steam Tube. Only hot steam will be injected into the milk. This is ideal for a latte.
To work properly, the Frothing Sleeve and Steam Tube need to be free of any milk deposits from earlier use.