The la Pavoni Napolitana is a semi-automatic espresso and cappuccino maker that is not only beautiful, but built to last. The entire body is made of brass and stainless steel and polished to a beautiful gloss finish. This heavy duty construction is help fight the battle against dreaded heat loss that reduces the crema in your espresso. The Napolitana features stainless steel baskets, a coffee press, and a built-in coffee grinder allowing you to grind your coffee fresh before brewing.
Built in Italy, the home of espresso coffee, the Napolitana features a super quiet ULKA pump that produces 16 bars of pressure guaranteeing creamy espresso every time. The multiple setting conical burr grinders work at low RPM speed to prevent the beans from burning. The latest in coffee dispensing technology allows for the unused water left in the pump to return back into the reservoir, so that every cup tastes fresh. Cappuccino is both quick and plentiful with the pressurized frothing attachment.
You might think that using an all-in-one espresso machine is a chore, but you will be pleasantly surprised at how simple it is to brew excellent espresso. The La Pavoni Napolitana requires minimal user input to grind and brew espresso. On the front, you will notice four controls: a click button for power, one to brew espresso, one to heat to steaming temperature, and a knob to open the steam valve. To grind your coffee, simply place the commercial-type portafilter beneath the grinder chute and a micro-switch will automatically turn on the grinder and shut it off when are finished. A lift-style tamper is conveniently mounted to the Napolitana for easy packing of the espresso powder. Beyond that, all you have to do is remember to refill the large 100 ounce removable water tank, though you may not have to do it all that often.
- Semi-automatic - the flow of espresso can be stopped and started with a push of a button
- Semi-automatics provide more control over the extraction process, allowing users to make espresso that meets their unique flavor preferences
- Built in conical burr grinder - With multiple settings and a low RPM operating speed
- 18/8 gauge stainless steel body
- Marine grade brass boiler
- Powered with a 1200 watt heating element,
- Compact design
- Large water reservoir
- High quality steam wand with a special removable chrome attachment
- High quality Ulka water pump
- Stainless steel filter baskets
- Three way solenoid valve
- Power cord is longer than most espresso machines, allowing you to put your machine in the ideal location
- High quality, 57mm portafilter
- Commercial grade brew group - made of solid marine grade brass
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Length: 12 inches; Width: 10 inches; Height: 13 inches
- Demonstration video included
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
|Drip Tray Grid||Stainless Steel|
|Colors||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Type||Dual Purpose (Single)|
|3-Way Solenoid Valve||No|
|Maximum Pressure||16 BAR|
|Brewing Pressure||8 to 9 BAR|
|ESE Pod Capable||No|
|Switches||Push Buttons, Knob|
|Frothing Adapter Material||Stainless Steel|
|Height Off Counter||4.75"|
|Height Adjustable Drip Tray||No|
|Height Adjustable Spout||No|
|Hot Water Dispenser||No|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Napolitana 100 oz Capacity Espresso Machine Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.