Gaggia 14101 Classic Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
Gaggia's best-selling model, the Classic features professional quality brewing components and easy-to-use controls that is sure to please the home barista. This semi-automatic espresso maker is equipped with a commercial style portafilter and brew group made of chrome-plated marine brass for maximum heat retention and durability. Thanks to a commercial three-way solenoid valve, the Classic creates a virtually dry puck that is easy to knock out of the portafilter. A high-wattage boiler gives the Classic a quick heat-up time, while two external heating elements embedded in the sides of the boiler ensure the proper brew temperature. With the Turbo Frother attachment, creamy cappuccinos and lattés are a breeze to make.
With its brushed stainless steel housing and traditional design, this espresso maker fits nicely with any kitchen decor. The Classic also features a passively heated cup warmer, a removable 72-oz. water reservoir and two stainless steel filter baskets (single/pod and double shot).
|1-Cup Filter Suitable for Ground Coffee or Coffee Pods
Includes Single/Pod and Double Shot Stainless Steel Filter Baskets
|Professional Brew Group and Filter Holder
Made of Chrome-Plated Brass
|Turbo Frother Frothing Wand
Makes It Easy to Create Creamy Cappuccinos and Lattés
|Brushed Stainless Steel Housing
Classic Contruction is Both Stylish and Durable
|Dimensions & Specifications|
- Brushed Stainless Steel Housing
- Removable 72-oz. Water Reservoir
- Chrome-Plated Marine Brass 58mm Commercial Style Portafilter for Use with Ground Coffee or ESE Coffee Pods
- Commercial Brew Group
- Turbo Frother Attachment Mounted on a Ball Joint
- 3.5-oz. Boiler with Two External Heating Elements
- 55-Watt Electric Pump
- Three-Way Solenoid Valve
- Rocker-Switches Control Panel for Steaming and Brewing
- Passively Heated Cup Warmer Holds Up to 5 Demitasse Cups
- Single/Pod and Double Shot Stainless Steel Filter Baskets
- Includes Coffee Tamper, 7-Gram Scoop and Instructional CD
- Gaggia 2-Year Warranty:
- 1 Year Parts and Labor.
- Additional 1 Year Parts Only.
Please Note: Most new Gaggia machines are tested at the manufacturer and may have residual coffee or water in or on the unit.
FREE GIFT PACK (OVER $24 VALUE)
Gaggia 14101 Classic Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
Sale Price: $1.50
Sale Price: $44.95
Sale Price: $68.95