Jura-Capresso Impressa C9 One Touch Automatic Coffee Center
Create cappuccinos, café mocha or latte at the touch of a button with the Jura-Capresso Impressa C9 One Touch Automatic Coffee Center. The Impressa C9 froths, grinds, tamps and brews cappuccino or latte right into your cup thanks to the unique One Touch Cappuccino System. In addition to cappuccino and latte, the C9 offers pre-programmed beverage buttons for coffee, espresso, hot milk and hot water, all of which can be changed during brewing or re-programmed to suit your specific taste. A rotary dial lets you override the strength and cup size during brewing without changing the programmed settings, while the 10-digit LED display provides short, plain language instructions for an easy operation.
The C9 is equipped with an integrated conical burr grinder that delivers consistent, professional-quality grinds. Choose from six settings to adjust the fineness for all kinds of beans, from light to dark roasts. The 8-oz. bean container holds enough coffee to grind up to 30 portions before refilling. A separate funnel lets you brew with pre-ground coffee, such as decaf or flavored coffees.
Frothing and steaming milk for cappuccinos and lattes is quick and easy with the automatic frothXpress system. The system automatically siphons milk from the included milk container, combines it with hot steam and delivers hot, frothed milk directly into your cup. The stainless steel milk container holds 14 ounces of milk, keeping it cold for up to 8 hours.
A CLEARYL water filtration system removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your tap water for a better tasting coffee, while a five-level water hardness selector lets you set your machine to your water hardness. The removable water tank holds a generous 64 fluid ounces, good for 40 espressos at a time.
- Piano Black finish with Polished Chrome accents
- Compact size allows it to be placed under standard (16" clearance) wall cabinets
- One Touch Cappuccino System - froths/steams milk, grinds, tamps and brews the coffee for a perfect cappuccino or latte right into your cup with one touch of a button, without moving the cup
- 14-oz. stainless steel vacuum thermal container keeps cold milk cold for up to 8 hours
- Automatic frothXpress system automatically siphons milk from any milk container, combines it with hot steam and delivers hot, frothed milk directly into your cup
- Two-step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions the ground coffee for maximum flavor extraction with perfect crema topping
- Easy-to-read 10-digit LED display dialog system with choice of 7 languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Dutch)
- Choose from two temperature settings and three strength levels
- Pre-programmed beverage buttons for Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino/Latte, Milk Portion and Hot Water Portion: 1 espresso, 2 espresso, 1 coffee, 2 coffees, 1 cappuccino, 1 latte, 1 latte macchiato, hot milk
- All beverages can be changed during brewing or re-programmed to your specific taste
- Rotary dial lets you override the strength and cup size during brewing without changing the programmed settings
- "Continuous-on" or "Auto-off" from 1/2 hour to 9 hours in one-hour increments
- Integrated professional solid steel conical burr grinder for consistent and aroma saving grinding
- Six grind settings allow you to adjust the fineness for all kinds of beans - from light to dark roasts
- Grinds from 5 to a maximum of 16 grams of coffee from mild to extra strong
- 8 oz. bean container lets you grind up to 30 portions of coffee before refilling
- Separate funnel for pre-ground coffee such as decaf or flavored coffees
- 64 oz. removable water container - good for 40 espressos at a time
- Electronic water level sensor
- CLEARYL Water Care System removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your tap water for a better tasting coffee. A special organic additive removes almost all calcium and eliminates decalcifying altogether
- Electronic CLEARYL cartridge change indicator makes sure that you always have the best water possible
- 5-level water hardness selector
- Automatic hot water rinse cycle when the machine is turned on and off - cleans and pre-heats all vital brewing parts
- 18-bar power pump
- 1450 watt stainless steel lined ThermoBlock heating system
- Energy Saving Mode reduces power consumption in stand-by mode
- Automatic cleaning cycle indicator
- Used coffee container holds up to 16 coffee portions
- Automatic full used coffee container indicator
- Includes the Following Accessories:
- Stainless Steel Thermal Milk Container
- CLEARYL Water Filter
- Cleaning Tablets
- Measuring Scoop
- Water Hardness Indicator Strip
- Warranty: 2 years or 6,000 cups, whichever comes first
|Housing Material||ABS / Stainless Steel|
|Drip Tray Grid||Stainless Steel|
|Colors||Piano Black, Chrome Accents|
|Material||Stainless Steel-Lined Aluminum|
|3-Way Solenoid Valve||No|
|Maximum Pressure||18 BAR|
|Brewing Pressure||8 to 9 BAR|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8 oz.|
|Control Panel Display|
|Digital Display||10-Digit LED Display|
|Bean Level Sensor||Yes|
|Water Level Sensor||Yes|
|Dump Box Full||Yes|
|Brew Group Warning||Yes|
|Hot Rinse Cycle||Yes|
|Adjustable Doser||5 to 16 Grams|
|Energy Saving Mode||Yes|
|Back Pressure Relief Valve||No|
|Serving Count Indicator||Yes|
|Material||Plastic / Stainless Steel|
|Frothing Adapter||frothXpress & Dual Frother|
|Frothing Adapter Material||Stainless Steel|
|Height Off Counter||6"|
|Height Adjustable Drip Tray||No|
|Height Adjustable Spout||Yes|
|Hot Water Dispenser||Yes|
|Labor||2 years or 6,000 cups|
|Parts||2 years or 6,000 cups|
|Quick Reference Guide|
|Jura-Capresso Comparison Chart|
Jura-Capresso Impressa C9 One Touch Automatic Coffee Center Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
WHY BUY A JURA-CAPRESSO AUTOMATIC COFFEE CENTER
Jura AG, founded in 1931 in Switzerland and Capresso Inc., founded 1994 in the USA, have joined forces to bring you the finest Automatic Coffee Centers. With unique, innovative and user friendly features such as interchangeable frother systems, easy to read multi-language LED displays, elegant coffee brewing illumination, instructive videos and DVDs, their line of IMPRESSA models offer a level of sophistication and high-end design not found anywhere else today.
- Jura-Capresso Automatic Coffee Centers make the freshest, most aromatic coffee, espresso, cappuccino and latté completely automatically. It's like having a coffee barista of your very own!
- Each cup of coffee is made on demand. All you have to do is press a button!
- Coffee is ground for each cup just before brewing, preserving more aroma than any other brewing system. The coffee can't be fresher!
- High-pressure brewing forces hot water through the grounds, extracting flavor and aroma in less than 30 seconds, leaving behind all bitter chemicals which are normally extracted during longer brewing methods.
- All Jura-Capresso Automatic Coffee Centers have an extra large brewing chamber, which holds up to 16 grams of ground coffee... more than any other system on the market. This design allows you to brew up to 16 ounces of coffee at a time. The choice is all yours: one or two espressos, one or two double shots, two double shots, a 12-oz. mug or any other combination of up to 16 ounces of coffee at a time.
- High-wattage stainless steel lined thermoblock heating systems deliver unlimited amounts of steam for frothing and steaming milk for cappuccinos and lattés. Frothing milk was never this easy!
- A hot water dispenser is ideal to prepare a large cup of tea in seconds.
- All Jura-Capresso Automatic Coffee Centers can be operated in stand-by mode all day long, ready to make a cup of coffee in seconds.
- User-friendly and informative alpha-numeric displays inform you when its time to refill and clean your machine. It's easy to clean as it is to make coffee!
- Made in Switzerland. All Jura-Capresso Automatic Coffee Centers are made of high-end quality materials. The built-in commercial conical steel burr grinder is manually calibrated during assembly to assure the highest precision grinding.