Bodum 1923-16US4 CHAMBORD 3 Cup French Press, 0.35 L.
They combined the skills of these Normandy craftsmen with modern production, and the price became affordable to the many people who loved the taste of the coffee brewed in this unique coffee maker, later known as the French press coffee brewer. Thanks to Bodum and thanks to the increasing need for better coffee, the French press coffee maker became one of the most popular coffeemakers in the world. The design has not changed a bit from the original drawings, and Bodum still makes the Chambord with the same painstaking care and knowledge they learned from those proud craftsmen in windy Normandy.
The ease of brewing, the delicious smell and taste of French roasted dark coffee have not changed.
- Scoop in coarsely ground coffee, usually a rounded scoop for every personal cup.
- Pour in near-boiling water, stir the pot with a non-metal or non-glass material, and replace the plunger onto the pot.
- Brew times vary from 3-5 minutes and depend on the coffee as well. Once brew time is up, gently press down the plunger.
- 3 Cups / 0.35 L. / 12 oz. Capacity
- The Quintessential French Press
- Classic steel frame with glass carafe
Bodum 1923-16US4 CHAMBORD 3 Cup French Press, 0.35 L. Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|I would buy this product again.|
|Comments:||We have owned Bodum french press since returning from Italy last year. I can tell you once you usea french press, you will never go back to the old drip coffee pot. The flavor from this little press is excellent.....We are going to move up from the 8 cup model to the 12 cup.|
Easy to clean
Use it every day
Have not found any issues. Except be gentle with the glass beaker.
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $50.00
Sale Price: $29.99