Bodum 10701-16 KENYA 8 Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker, 1 L.
The BODUM coffee press KENYA is a crossroads between tradition and modernity! For those of you who prefer chrome plated steel, the tested coffee press KENYA offers the best way of enjoying a cup of coffee: Easy and quick to use it is THE method if you want to brew coffee right. You will extract the most essential oils of freshly ground coffee, leaving least sediment in your cup! Simply add ground coffee, pour well temperated water, stir, wait 3-4 minutes and by gently depressing the plunger you stop the brewing - a healing during hectic days!
Drinking handmade coffee does no longer belong to the past but is a luxury of the future: We designed an entertaining coffee press with a frame entirely made of chrome plated steel. The plastic handle and the base are protecting the user and any surface from damage through heat. The coffee press KENYA will immerse you into the contrasting world of tasting, smelling and savoring the full flavor profile of coffee!
- Scoop in coarsely ground coffee, usually a rounded scoop for every personal cup.
- Pour in near-boiling water, stir the pot with a non-metal or non-glass material, and replace the plunger onto the pot.
- Brew times vary from 3-5 minutes and depend on the coffee as well. Once brew time is up, gently press down the plunger.
- 8 Cups / 1 L. / 34 oz. Capacity
- Borosilicate Glass Pot
- Durable and Modern Stainless Steel Construction
- Dishwasher Safe
Bodum 10701-16 KENYA 8 Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker, 1 L. Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $17.99
Sale Price: $34.99