Bodum 10948-01BUS BRAZIL 3 Cup Coffee Plunger, 0.35 L.
The BRAZIL French press coffeemaker, was first designed in the early 80's, and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for: functional design at an affordable price! The new BRAZIL comes in an array of colors and features the BODUM logo with an updated handle design.
The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste! The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All parts are dishwasher safe.
- Scoop in coarsely ground coffee, usually a rounded scoop for every personal cup.
- Pour in near-boiling water, stir the pot with a non-metal or non-glass material, and replace the plunger onto the pot.
- Brew times vary from 3-5 minutes and depend on the coffee as well. Once brew time is up, gently press down the plunger.
- 3 cup / 0.35 L. / 12 oz. Capacity
- Classic design, reinvented
- Borosilicate Glass Jug
- Easy to Use
Bodum 10948-01BUS BRAZIL 3 Cup Coffee Plunger, 0.35 L. Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.