Bodum 11171-16 CHAMBORD 4 Cup Coffee Plunger, 0.5 L.
In terms of excellent coffee brewing, manual labor is more popular than ever – that is if pressing a plunger can be qualified as manual labor. The French press lets the coffee beans develop their fullest aroma so it doesn't come as a surprise that it is the brewing method of choice for coffee tasters trying to determine quality beans. The simplest route to an excellent cup of coffee: coarsely ground coffee, hot water, wait for 4 minutes and press down the plunger.
The Chambord has been a classic almost from the day it came out - still is and always will be. This latest update comes with a lid that closes off the spout which makes the Chambord spill-proof should it get knocked over. It also makes for better temperature control. The Chambord is made from borosilicate glass, plastic, rome-plated steel and silicone and is dishwasher safe.
- Scoop in coarsely ground coffee, usually a rounded scoop for every personal cup.
- Pour in near-boiling water, stir the pot with a non-metal or non-glass material, and replace the plunger onto the pot.
- Brew times vary from 3-5 minutes and depend on the coffee as well. Once brew time is up, gently press down the plunger.
- 4 Cups / 0.5 L. / 17 oz. Capacity
- Stainless Steel Frame, Borosilicate Glass Beaker, Bakelight Handles.
- Patented Locking Lid System
Bodum 11171-16 CHAMBORD 4 Cup Coffee Plunger, 0.5 L. Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|Comments:||Love the idea that puts me in control of making the coffee just the way I like it.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $52.99