Bodum 11196-16 EILEEN 4 Cup Coffee Press, 0.5 L.
Bodum developed the EILEEN French press coffee maker not only in honor of the great Irish designer Eileen Gray (1879 - 1976), but for all the coffee connoisseurs who frequent the bistros and cafés of Paris - Gray's adopted city. It's specifically designed to withstand the exacting conditions of busy café and restaurant use.
A solid steel frame protects the glass from knocks and bumps, and the round handle makes it easy to carry more than one at the time. Who says you can't have your own private Parisian bistro at home? The EILEEN has become an instant classic.
It has all the wonderful advantages of a French press system built into its modernistic style. EILEEN is made from borosilicate glass, stainless steel, chrome-plated steel and plastic and is dishwasher safe.
- Scoop in coarsely ground coffee, usually a rounded scoop for every personal cup.
- Pour in near-boiling water, stir the pot with a non-metal or non-glass material, and replace the plunger onto the pot.
- Brew times vary from 3-5 minutes and depend on the coffee as well. Once brew time is up, gently press down the plunger.
- 4 Cup (0.5 L. / 17 oz.) Capacity
- Ultra-light, heat-resistant borosilicate glass carafe
- Designed to withstand busy cafe and restaurant use
- Round Handle For Easy Carrying
- All parts are dishwasher safe
Bodum 11196-16 EILEEN 4 Cup Coffee Press, 0.5 L. Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $25.99