Bodum 1308-16 COLUMBIA Double Wall 8 Cup Coffee Maker, 1 L.
The COLUMBIA coffee maker from BODUM® combines stunning elegance of form with the best materials for perfect function. Ideal for home or office, this French Press® coffee maker doubles as an insulated thermos: coffee stays hot and fresh for up to two hours.
This French press is polished to a mirror-finish, has a large comfortable handle, and is dishwasher-safe. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste! The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing.
It is easy to use too - just add fresh coarse ground coffee, fill with hot water, stir, place the lid on and wait for approximately 4 minutes. After this time, press and enjoy. Tea brews in the same manner but with whole tea leaves instead.
- Scoop in coarsely ground coffee, usually a rounded scoop for every personal cup.
- Pour in near-boiling water, stir the pot with a non-metal or non-glass material, and replace the plunger onto the pot.
- Brew times vary from 3-5 minutes and depend on the coffee as well. Once brew time is up, gently press down the plunger.
- 8 Cup / 1 L. / 34 oz. Capacity
- Double-Wall Adds Thermal Properties that Keep Liquids Hotter or Cooler for Longer
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Easy to Clean; Dishwasher Safe
- Patented Safety Lid
Bodum 1308-16 COLUMBIA Double Wall 8 Cup Coffee Maker, 1 L. Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $50.00
Sale Price: $69.99