Bodum 1573-01 BISTRO NOUVEAU 3 Cup Coffee Plunger, 0.35 L.
Now more than ever the BODUM® French press system is THE way of brewing coffee. It¹s pure and simple which is exactly the reason why coffee tasters use this method to determine the quality of coffee beans. The materials of the French press (glass and stainless steel) are completely taste-free so nothing comes between your ground coffee beans and the hot water. The French press literally generates no waste at all: no metal or plastic capsules, no paper, no nothing. You only boil as much water as you need and there you go.
The polypropylene handle and lid, the stainless steel clip and filter parts! All are manufactured to Bodum's quality standards for long lasting life. The Bistro Nouveau is the ultimate French press coffee maker for those who want to share a delicious cup of coffee with some friends and for those who already know that when you have tasted good coffee brewed in a French press there is no going back.
- Scoop in coarsely ground coffee, usually a rounded scoop for every personal cup.
- Pour in near-boiling water, stir the pot with a non-metal or non-glass material, and replace the plunger onto the pot.
- Brew times vary from 3-5 minutes and depend on the coffee as well. Once brew time is up, gently press down the plunger.
- 3 Cup Capacity (0.35 L. / 12 oz.)
- Redesigned Classic
- Stainless Steel and Borosilicate Glass construction don't interfere with the taste
- Easy to Use, Easy to Clean
- Polypropylene Handle and Lid
Bodum 1573-01 BISTRO NOUVEAU 3 Cup Coffee Plunger, 0.35 L. Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.