Bodum 1328-16US ARABICA 8 Cup Thermal Stainless Steel Press, 1 L.
The Santoprene base is non-slip, which, together with the ultra-strong full metal body, makes it an ideal plunger for the boat, caravan or camping. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste! The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All parts are dishwasher safe.
- Thermal French Press Coffeemaker allows you to brew flavorful coffee in 4 minutes
- Double wall of stainless steel keeps coffee hot for a longer period of time
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter is included which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee?s aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- No paper filters required, means more flavor without any waste
- Patented safety lid prevents splashing of liquids while pressing
- capacity: 1.0 L, 32 oz
- size: 8 cup - 4 US cups
- color: Stainless Steel Shiny
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 6.7 x 9.3 inches ; 3.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
Bodum 1328-16US ARABICA 8 Cup Thermal Stainless Steel Press, 1 L. Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
All Bodum plungers come with a complimentary measuring spoon. The quantity of coffee used is based on personal taste but for a starting point, try one scoop for each cup being made. Once you have put your medium ground coffee into the flask, add hot water (just off the boil), stir with a plastic or wooden spoon, wait 3 to 4 minutes, press the plunger and enjoy your fresh coffee. If plunging is an effort, then you may be using too fine of a grind. To rectify, simply lift the plunger slightly (to backwash the blocked mesh) and continue. A more coarse grind will prevent this from happening.