Artistry in motion! La Pavoni Professional Manual Espresso Machine in the all chrome configuration combines classic industrial lines with maximum manual output. Take a step closer to espresso perfection with La Pavoni Professional capable of creating up to 16 mind-blowing shots thanks to the large 38 ounce boiler. Contemplate the mysteries of life while you sip one of the best shots you'll ever pull.
The La Pavoni professional espresso maker is a a combination of style, quality and reliability. The machine is largely constructed of chrome plated brass and is built to last. The base of the espresso machine is made of steel and is triple chrome plated on the outside and features wood handles. The inside of the base has has a light polish to prevent problems due to moisture..The large boiler ensures that lime scale deposits have minimal effect, meaning minimum maintenance is needed.
By lifting the lever, a piston inside the group is raised, allowing water under pressure to infuse the coffee in the filter holder. The lever is then lowered, causing the piston to force the water through the coffee into the cup. The user therefore can vary the speed at which the water passes through the coffee, ensuring this latter is made exactly according to his own requirements. The machine is fitted with a steam jet interchangeable with the Automatic Cappuccino maker, for the preparation of cappuccino and hot drinks in general, and is equipped with a manometer to check the boiler pressure. The "Cappuccino Automatic" attachment ensures a perfect cappuccino every time. This device on the opening of a valve automatically sucks the milk from its container and brews it warm and perfectly frothed into the cup.
- Machines may arrive with moisture, water marks, fingerprints or tooling marks due to factory testing
- Boiler capacity: 16 cups
- Steam delivery: 15 minutes
- Average Heating Time: 5 minutes
- Safety valve
- Pressure gauge
- Water level gauge
- Safety fuse
- Pressurestat to maintain a constant pressure in the boiler
- Element: 1000 W
- Pull up to sixteen 2 ounce cups of espresso with the 38 ounce boiler
- Use the manual wand or automatic frothing adapter to steam your milk
- Easily monitor and control pressure with the internal thermostat and mounted pressure gauge
- You can select to make one or two shots at a time
- The nickel plated solid brass boiler provides improved temperature regulation
|3-Way Solenoid Valve||Yes|
|Height Adjustable Drip Tray||No|
|Height Adjustable Spout||No|
|Hot Water Dispenser||No|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Professional Espresso Maker - Chrome & Wood Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.