Bodum 1784-01 KENYA 4 Cup Coffee Maker, 0.5 L.
The tested coffee press KENYA offers the best way of enjoying a cup of coffee: Easy and quick to use it is THE method if you want to brew coffee right. You will extract the most essential oils of freshly ground coffee, leaving least sediment in your cup! Simply add ground coffee, pour well temperated water, stir, wait 3 – 4 minutes and with the gentle depressing of the plunger you stop the brewing – a healing during hectic days!
Drinking handmade coffee does no longer belong to the past but is a luxury of the future. The handle and the base are protecting the user and any surface from damage through heat – the frame is protecting the glass pot, made of ultra-light, borosilicate glass. The coffee press KENYA will immerse you into the contrasting world of tasting, smelling and savoring the full flavor profile of coffee!
- Scoop in coarsely ground coffee, usually a rounded scoop for every personal cup.
- Pour in near-boiling water, stir the pot with a non-metal or non-glass material, and replace the plunger onto the pot.
- Brew times vary from 3-5 minutes and depend on the coffee as well. Once brew time is up, gently press down the plunger.
- 4 Cup / 0.5 L. / 17 oz. Capacity
- Ultra-Light Borosilicate Glass Carafe
- French Press offers the best taste and value in coffee making
Bodum 1784-01 KENYA 4 Cup Coffee Maker, 0.5 L. Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.