Bodum 10280-10 BORA BORA 2 Cup Double Wall Tea Press, 0.5 L.
Handmade of borosilicate glass, the double wall construction has thermal properties that keep tea hot for a much longer period of time while remaining cool to the touch and eliminating the need for a trivet. Incorporating Bodum's patented tea press system, the Bora Bora allows you to brew your tea until it reaches your desired strength; then with the press of a plunger, completely stop the brewing process. The infuser eliminates "stewed" or bitter tea by separating the tea leaves from the water.
With an elegant sphere-shaped body - beautifully sculpted to characterize traditional British design - and a chrome lid to complement every table setting, the Bora Bora combines beauty and function in the most exquisite way. The Bora Bora also features a dishwasher safe stainless steel tea infuser, which allows for a continuous flow of water through the tea and with proper use will last a lifetime!
- Place preferred tea leaves in the stainless steel infuser.
- Pour in hot water and replace the plunger lid on the pot.
- Wait 3-4 minutes (depending on your preference and tea type), then gently press down on the plunger to completely halt the steeping process.
- Transcend into Tea Nirvana.
- 0.5 L / 17 oz. Capacity
- Borosilicate Glass Pot with stainless steel infuser
- Winner of the 2006 iF Design award and the 2005 Formland design award
- Dishwasher Safe
Bodum 10280-10 BORA BORA 2 Cup Double Wall Tea Press, 0.5 L. Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $34.99
Sale Price: $28.95