Bodum 1801-16US4 ASSAM 8 Cup Tea Press w/ S.S. Filter, 1 L. / 34 oz.
Tea and the British seem to be inseparable in our perception of English culture. When Bodum was asked by the British Tea Council to develop a new way of brewing tea they were rather proud. They set out with the goal to make an innovation in tea drinking, and the Bodum tea-brewing system was born. The right way to brew tea to an individual taste!
- Boil water
- Place your preferred tea leaves in the strainer
- Pour in the hot water
- Place the plunger in the strainer
- Wait 3-4 min. or to your preferred taste
- Press down the plunger
- The brewing process has stopped!
No need to remove the strainer - no mess - no burned fingers, only the true unforgettable and delicious taste of tea! It's actually much easier to use than tea bags and the taste is beyond any comparison.
- Designed for the British Tea Council
- Heat-Resistant Borosilicate Glass Jug and Handle
- Stainless Steel Filter and Lid
- Unique Tea Press for Perfect Taste
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe (Without the Rod and Lid)
- Available in 3 Sizes: 4 Cup (17 oz. / 0.5 L), 8 Cup (34 oz. / 1.0 L) and 12 Cup (51 oz. / 1.5 L ).
Bodum 1801-16US4 ASSAM 8 Cup Tea Press w/ S.S. Filter, 1 L. / 34 oz. Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $17.95
Sale Price: $52.20