Bodum 1823-16 ASSAM 2 Cup Tea Press w/ Glass Handle, 0.5 L.
Designed for the British Tea Council by Bodum, this is quite simply, their de facto teapot. There's no need to remove the strainer and clean-up is minimal. The key feature of this teapot is the plunger, which allows the user to brew their tea to their own individual tastes and follows a simple process for unforgettable tea each use.
- Boil water.
- Place your tealeaves in the polycarbonate strainer.
- Pour in hot water.
- Insert the plunger in the strainer.
- Depending on your tea brand's brewing time, 3 to 4 minutes (or to your taste) is the average steep time.
- Press down on the plunger to stop brewing immediately.
- Enjoy the comforts of an excellent cup (or cups!) of your favorite tea.
- Designed for the British Tea Council
- Heat-Resistant Borosilicate Glass Jug and Handle
- Stainless Steel Lid
- Polycarbonate strainer
- Unique Tea Press for Perfect Taste
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe (Without the Rod and Lid)
- Available in 3 Sizes: 2 Cup (17 oz. / 0.5 L), 4 Cup (34 oz. / 1.0 L), and 6 Cup (51 oz. / 1.5 L)
|Instructions for Use|
Bodum 1823-16 ASSAM 2 Cup Tea Press w/ Glass Handle, 0.5 L. Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $34.95